Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earliest console/computer you still play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubber keyed 48k Speccy for me, Jetpac, Alien 8, Sabre Wulf, Atic Atic, Commando, Green Beret, top quality all round. Oh and don't forget Moon Cresta

Have a mint ZX81 also but it's not been used since Xmas

Comment

must be the Amiga, I play Turrican2, LedStorm and Silkworm a lot lately, And last month I hoked up the C64 but I don't have the patience anymore to boot up the games. And I play a lot of games on MAME.

Comment

SFC, PC Engine and Neo Geo Aes. I don't really view them as 'retro' consoles, as they have games on them that are new to me - therefore, they are new games.

Comment

most of my stuff is set up perminemtley, my nes gets a bit of a play every now and again, megaman 2, supermario brothers ect still keep me entertained, saturn it has to be xmen vs streetfighter or guardian heros in 2 player, ive got my dremcast set up perminatley as well for the odd bout of mr driller and crazy taxi, mega drive, snes, mastersystem, mega cd, n64 all get the odd play but at the mo its mainley the modern consoles that get the most use

not enough hours in the day

Comment

Saturn and Playstation here.

Admittedly the PS2 is used for the Playstation games but there a ton of games (mostly RPGs) that I have yet to go through.

The Saturn is new to me (got in February) so many of the games I am playing are completely new experiences.

Comment

Sadly most of my consoles are cluttering up peoples attics and shelves, whilst I jaunt around the world. Although I still play an Atari 2600 a fair bit, Centipede is an excellent brain in neutral shoot 'em up.

Comment

Playstation on a weekly basis, can't get enough of that Guitar Freaks!

On a semi regular basis I play the ZX Spectrum (via DreamSpec and a Dreamcast keyboard)

Comment

Actively its got to be my N64. You cant beat a good ol multiplayer Mario Kart 64. Thats all i wanted from the GameCube version as it hugely disappointed me.

Im hoping the DS / N5 Mario Kart game will be just like the 64 version.

Comment

Neo, followed by teh SNES.

Comment

one and only SNES!

Comment

Saturn

although i sold it, so now it's the DC, but i don't play it.

i guess the earliest console at the moment for me is my XBox (which is 2nd after GC in terms of newness) but i almost always play emus on it so it's different i guess. in that case it'd be Megadrive

Comment

Vectrex and Colecovision

Wil

Comment

Working...
                          X