X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still my all time wipeout fave too

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus
      That list isn't complete. The Pal PSOne version had the track 'P.E.T.R.O.L' by Orbital. It's basically the same track as the track 'Wipeout' they did for the first game but with a faster BPM.
      Really? I'd have to check, but I thought it was one of several tracks that are on the 2079 Soundtrack CD, but not actually in the game.

Since I've got the PS1, PC and CD releases it's not the end of the world if it's missing, however. Wish I knew what happened to my W3O CD off Arcade mag, though.

Comment

This is where I start to doubt myself . I'm fairly sure it was there, but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

I've never owned the soundtrack. My memory tells me that the Pal version had it (it came out shortly before the Insides album that the track appears on). I sold my Pal copy with my Pal PSone and later bought the US version when I had a US machine. I remember thinking at the time 'This is missing some tracks' but maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me.

Comment

Is it perhaps played over the intro movie?

Comment

It would be a nice get out, but I think it was FSOL on the intro.

Comment

You're right - We Have Explosive I think.

I have them all on my mp3 player, but it has just been sent for repair, else I could easily check.

Comment

Argh I have the CD up the road - I'll check.

The intro was definately FSOL.

Cracking game - probably one of the highlights of PSOne for me - We had the two PS linked - happy days.

Comment

Working...
                X