Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intellivision Article in GamesTM

doods,
    I know you read here but why no mention of International Soccer on the IV?
    It was one of the all time bestest games on it! And also no mention of Snafu?

Originally posted by NeilMcRae
    doods,
    I know you read here but why no mention of International Soccer on the IV?
    It was one of the all time bestest games on it! And also no mention of Snafu?
    Sorry, it wasn't that sort of feature, hence no mention of hardly any games. We're saving all that for the classic machine and six of the best mate.

Comment

disappointment! I reckon International Soccer started the craze for soccer games on consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae
        disappointment! I reckon International Soccer started the craze for soccer games on consoles.
        Definately mate, which is why it was mentioned in the football family tree.
        When we do a classic machine article, you can expect more of a mention about the machine's great games.

Comment

The article was quite good from what I could read standing in WHSmith, but I couldn't quite understand what the article was about if it wasn't describing the Intellivision, it also seem to have a fairly heavy american bias (pricing and games for example).
          Last edited by MD; 20-08-2004, 17:27.

Comment

Int Soccer was brilliant for it time. Me and my brother had many 90's min matches batttle.

Stuff like PGA Golf on the Intellivision was ahead of it time. It's still payable, even today.
            Also liked Shark Shark (great music), Night Stalker, Star Strike.

Also The Intellivision has the best version of Super Cobra . But think I'llbe the only 1 in thinking that

Comment

Originally posted by MD
              What sort of article was it as I couldn't make out what it was trying to say, you trying for the american market or something?
              Didn't take you long to forget that PM did it...

Comment

Well I've edited my responce so it read better. I do agree with neil though.

Comment

Originally posted by MD
                  Well I've edited my responce so it read better. I do agree with neil though.
                  LOL, no problem mate.

I'll do a more indepth look at a later date

Anyway, what are you doing reading it in Smiths, buy it you cheeky bugger, that will help put our ABC upto 20,009

Comment

I would buy it but I only had a tenner and The Guardian, F1 Racing Magazine and When Saturday Comes were there so they were a higher priority. I'll probably buy it when I pass through London again in September...

Comment

It sounds like you lead quite a fast, Jetset style life MD

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy
                        It sounds like you lead quite a fast, Jetset style life MD
                        "Are all men from the future loud-mouth braggarts?"

"Just me, baby, just me."

Last edited by anephric; 21-08-2004, 18:26.

Comment

Working...
                        X