No announcement yet.

The Mean Machines Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In some of the issues (I think around issue 10), the reviews had comments from both Matt and Rich, I noticed. Also when Jaz was in LA for the CES Show and Paul Glancey was supposed to be covering for him, the reviews had comments from both Paul and Jaz.
    Not that I'm being pedantic or I think it's some big conspiracy or anything. lol
    But remember, kids. They ARE watching you! *spooky music*
    Last edited by 8_ace; 01-01-2005, 03:36.

Comment

By the way, Duddy...
      On my site, as I don't have issues 1,2 or 4, I am going to put a direct link to those issues on your site if that's okay. If you'd rather I didn't then let me know.
      Happy new year, everybody, by the way!

Comment

8_ace if you take a trip over to ebay you may find something your looking for mate.

Comment

By the way, Duddy...
          On my site, as I don't have issues 1,2 or 4, I am going to put a direct link to those issues on your site if that's okay. If you'd rather I didn't then let me know.
          Happy new year, everybody, by the way!
          Fine by me, mate.

Comment

Hey, I was rummaging around in the spare room last night and I finally found my "The Best of MEAN MACHINES 1 - 5" hidden in amongst copies of Sega Magazine. I have now got full size scans of the covers on my MM site if anyone wants them. Unfortunately the "Best of" magazine doesn't have the PC Engine or GX4000 reviews from the original issues.

Also, a big hello to the guy I saw in Esher Royal Mail yesterday, picking up a Japanese PC Engine.

Comment

Nice site

Originally posted by 8_ace

Also, a big hello to the guy I saw in Esher Royal Mail yesterday, picking up a Japanese PC Engine.
              And a bigger one back to you sir...let's pm at some point and see if we can't get some gaming/drinking done.

Comment

Hmmm... Very quiet in here these days, isn't it.

Comment

Nice bump, dude.

Comment

Just to let you know (and give this topic and well-earned bump) - Julian Rignall has returned his interview questions and I hope to get the new-look site online this week. But I wouldn't hold your breath as I have bugger all time in which to do it in.

Comment

Well stop playing games then

Comment

You gotta be kidding me, right? I get an hour a week gaming time if I'm lucky! It's the general housework, sorting out the dog/cat/rabbit, keeping a six year old entertained/washed/put to bed etc that takes up all my time.

Comment

I was, yes

I know how you feel too. I don't have a kid or partner..but still no time for game playing these days.

Still, keep us posted. Be nice to see what pearls of wisdom Jazza has for us.

Comment

Sell your child & use the proceeds to buy more games.

Comment

Sell your child & use the proceeds to buy more games
                              How dare you suggest such a thing???

What would be the point of selling her now, best to wait until the new consoles are released!

Wheelaa - Will do mate. I've made a promise with myself to get up early this week and get the site re-design finished. Once that's done I'll post the new site up along with Jazza's interview. The re-design should only take a few morning's work, fingers crossed. It's not going to look wildly different, just a bit less...grey.

Comment

I did my 2wk school work experience at Emap and spent some alot of time at Mean Machines and C&VG in Farringdon. I have some 'inside' photographs and strories to tell if you need any for your site? It would be a pleasure as the boys were really mint and I had the time of my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X