No announcement yet.

time to brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has your phone got bluetooth? I transfer the pictures off my phone via bluetooth on my phone and a bluetooth dongle on my pc / laptop.

Comment

dunno how much this stuff is worth but i got it from a mate for ?30

uk dc the one sent to mags etc that doesn't have a real modem just the plastic block
      system 2 disc for booting gd-r's
      spiderman on gd-r
      project justice on gd-r
      and on finished preview disc the following games- fighting vipers 2, res evil code v, south park rally, bust a move 4, space channel 5, who want to be a millionare, soul reaver, msr, uefa dream soccer, chu chu rocket andtomb raider chronicles.

Comment

I once picked up a US NEO GEO AES with falal fury2 + 1stick from a car bootsale for 12pounds 50p!! came with stepdown,this was about 6/7 years ago! Man was I happy that day

My recent bargain is a Jap, brand new sealed copy of Wario World for 8pound!!

Comment

An AES for ?12 is the best deal in this thread so far!

I'd probably **** myself if I found that at a car boot sale.

Comment

I wouldn't be able to contain my *love* and my girlf would get jealous of the splurging that would commence...

Comment

5 copies of Suikoden 2 at a local shop (for local people) for ?7 a pop. now that was a nice day...

Comment

JP Dreamcast 2 pads a stick. 2 Vma's, one godzilla one.

Cool Cool tune,
                首都高バトルHighway battle
                J-league soccer game,
                Marvel Vs capcom 1
                Street fighter 3 W impact
                Aero Dancing
                Lets manage a J-league team.
                And some mahjong game anyone know the rules...?

All for free from a guy at the office who was gonna dump them, actually I bought him a pint so, 500Y

So now i have 4 dreamcasts and around a 80 games althogether, so hopefully lazers will never be a problem
                Last edited by tokyochojin; 24-11-2004, 04:11.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
                  ??????????@????Highway battle
                  Don't you mean ???s???o?g?? Some good games you got there. Hope you didn't pay more than 500 yen each for them. By the way, what part of Tokyo do you live in? When I lived in Tokyo before moving down to the sticks in Shimonoseki I used to live in Naka-Meguro. Bloody expensive place but at least it fad loads of Porsche, Mercedes and Ferrari show rooms

Yakumo

Comment

Yeah sorry mate, well i am living in Kawaguchi now. About 10 minutes from Ikebukuro kinda on the border between Tokyo & Saitama.
                    Yeah i used to live in Shinjuku so i know about seeing expensive cars on a regular basis. Oh and Naka-meguro is Hibiya-sen right? If so one of my best mate's lives there, dunno how though as he only works in a pachinko parlour.

Comment

Time to brag did you say? Oh yes my DS + Feel the magic + Mario has arrived from VGP via DHL. No customs charges or anything on the door. It was marked as Toy Game

Comment

Are you gonna brag when you get the letter asking for payment, re customs?

Comment

I wouldnt have thought so no

Comment

i won this off ebay the other day

one went the day before for ?40 and the day after for ?34

guardian heroes

Comment

Nice one! I managed to get US GH recently for about ?25 but that's even better...

Comment

Today I purchased (from the Game of Station)...

J Golden Axe 2 (boxed, complete)
                                J Eswat (boxed, complete - a little distressed tho)
                                J GB R-Type (boxed, complete)
                                MD converter cart

for ?5.98.

I was quite chuffed. Not enormous bargains, I think, but good enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X