No announcement yet.

time to brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it might not come within the above category but I managed to pick up a complete PS Harmful Park for the bargain sum of 18 quid/3580 yen/32 bucks (may as well get the full range in there ) I already had it it but I couldn't resist getting it for that price.

Comment

I picked up a complete PAL version of Motherbase for the 32X yesterday for ?6. I have no idea if it is R@re but there's none on fleabay worldwide and none completed items. It's the first time I have ever seen a copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
        This is the bargain thread isn't it? Does it matter if the item is common or rare ? I'm sure others like to see these Japanese games. It maybe common stuff for me but not for those living outside Japan. I'm sure they'd like to know what sort of deals they can expect to find if they come over one day.
        It's a bragging thread I'm sure most people know that some Saturn games can be bought for pennies in Japan. You, me and others keep pointing this out.

By the way, Virtua Fighter CG discs can be found for 10 yen in many places still factory sealed. I'll go and pick up a few tomorrow and post a few pictures
        Indeed. Although if you can find the rest of the Nissan Photo CD discs then I would be impressed. ^_^

P.S. I want Junkers high details in the Outrunners thread. ^_^

Comment

Jap Dreamcast Samba De Amigo boxed with official maracas for ?10

Comment

Originally posted by MD
            It's a bragging thread I'm sure most people know that some Saturn games can be bought for pennies in Japan. You, me and others keep pointing this out.

Indeed. Although if you can find the rest of the Nissan Photo CD discs then I would be impressed. ^_^

P.S. I want Junkers high details in the Outrunners thread. ^_^
            Yea Yea one lives in Japan , the other one goes there alot, find a private room and shake ya willys boys ;-)

back to the topic, i picked up an xbox s controller in one of the local charidy (mate) shops for ?1 a bargin.

Comment

PAL Mario Kart for Cube - ?9 from Cash Converters

Also got Boxed MD Mega Bomberman and Altered Beast (neither with instructions) and a cartridge only Toejam and Earl for ?6

Comment

Japanese Mega Drive with Wani Wani World, Crack Down, Wrestle War & Satoru Nakajima F1 for ?20 off a mate. TBPH, I think I overpaid on that lot, even though Wani Wani & Crack Down have been on my wanted list for some time!

Comment

Got hold of a mint Pal version of Streets of Rage 3 for ?3 from my local indy. Think I'll have to head over to eBay...

Comment

I've had SOR3 for a fiver from the market b4 (as well as Banjo Tooie for a tenner): sadly he seems to have wised up now and sticks everything MD- and SNES-related out for ?20 or more.

Barstool.

Comment

got a brand new hanshin tigers neo geo pocket for ?36 shipped

very good considering a member was going to sell one to me a while ago for $100+

Comment

Got 3 factory sealed games today from my friend's friend. He's crazy though because he would rather throw stuff away then let someone have them for free. What a freek. Anyway, got The Psychological Game and Historical Mystery Adventure TROIA 1186B.C. for Dreamcast and R?MJ The Mystery Hospital for Saturn. The whole lot cost me 500 yen (2pound 50 pence)

All the other stuff he was selling I had so I didn't want to pay for it since he was going to just dump it but I would have had it for free. I really can't understand people like that.

Yakumo

Comment

well i got myself a copy of Castlevania SOTN, with art book and bonus CD on saturday, for the pricely sum of ?3.99....and its mint! oh yeh!!! post pics soon...

an ebay auction may just proceed in the coming month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee
                            well i got myself a copy of Castlevania SOTN, with art book and bonus CD on saturday, for the pricely sum of ?3.99....and its mint! oh yeh!!! post pics soon...

an ebay auction may just proceed in the coming month or so.
                            Just out of interest where did you get it from? cash generator/convertor?

Comment

yep... i got it from smack, sorry. cash generator.

Comment

Slap Fight for the Megadrive = ?40.

OK, not the best shoot-em-up ever released but not bad for the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X