GO! Hand-held Video Games Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO! Hand-held Video Games Forum

Here is a shameless plug for my new forum. Although it's not strictly a retro site, it does cover retro hand-held formats such as the Lynx, Game Gear and PC Engine GT. It is also something of a homege to the old C&VG hand-held suplement from the early 1990s of the same name. Please give it a look and contribute?

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/?mforum=go

Sorry to those of you who visited the site earlier and saw some of the posts on there, but unfortunately there was a spammer from another forum who invaded and posted some obcense images on the site. The spam has since been deleted.

Comment

Obscene images? Sounds like you made a bad move deleting them. That sure would have got you a nice load of members.

Comment

Maybe, but I did manage to hack into his website and lock him out of admin.

Comment

Originally posted by GamesMaster
          Maybe, but I did manage to hack into his website and lock him out of admin.

Sorry to break the Hscroll, but I couldn't resist.

Comment

Where is that news story from? Surely that's a spoof...no journalist could write that and actually believe it...could they?

Comment

Originally posted by RLench
              Where is that news story from? Surely that's a spoof...no journalist could write that and actually believe it...could they?
              It seems to be from 'The Weekly World news' so it must be true

Comment

Working...
              X