No announcement yet.

Retro Core Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When's this out on download? Looking forward to your cosmic smash play through, a game i used to really love, alot that's all mate.

Comment

Cosmic Smash play through? You'll be lucky The Download on the FTP is up now but there was a problem with archive.org upload script last night so I'm uploading it right now as I type this. Should be ready for download in 2 hours depending on how long they take to scan the file.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
        Cosmic Smash play through? You'll be lucky The Download on the FTP is up now but there was a problem with archive.org upload script last night so I'm uploading it right now as I type this. Should be ready for download in 2 hours depending on how long they take to scan the file.

Yakumo
        Cant find it do you have a link Yakumo ?

Comment

The FTP link is on the official site - http://www.segagagadomain.com/RetroCorepage-main.htm

The Archive.org version only just went up 5 minutes ago (they had a few problems with the upload script) so give it another twenty minutes for them to sort out the meta tags - http://www.archive.org/details/RetroCore_Volume26/

yakumo
          Last edited by Yakumo; 11-11-2006, 01:14.

Comment

Thanks for the link

Comment

Retro Core Volume 27 is out now on DVD with the download version coming on December 10th.

It was time to put on that long over coat again as I did some undercover filming in what can only be described as an Otaku's paradise. This shop covers everything from character models to games. Unfortunately I couldn't get permission to film in this shop but as if that would stop me (^_^). As well as that feature, from this month Retro Core will have two commercial brakes featuring Japanese game adds from years gone by. Sit back and enjoy Retro Core Volume 27's games reviews a featuring..

Dreamcast - Moero Justice Gakuen

Saturn - Cotton Boomerang

Saturn - Akumajo Dracula X (Game of the Month)

Saturn - Shenmue (What ever happened to...?)

Nintendo 64 - Top Gear Overdrivin

Nintendo 64 - Super Speed Racing

PlayStation - Ciriticom (****e of the Month)

PlayStation - Recipro Heat 5000

Mega Drive - Guardian Heroes

Master System - Golivus

PC Engine - Knight Rider Special

Super Famicom - Super Adventure Island

Arcade - Pretty Soldier Sailormoon

?@
              Yakumo

Comment

Retro Core Volume 27 is out now for download but I suggest that you use the FTP or URL download options over at archive.org because the official FTP will be going on and off line for a week or so. It's off line right now as I right this. Here is a link to the Retro Core 27 page over at archive.org - http://www.archive.org/details/RetroCore_Volume27

Yakumo

Comment

Thanks mate. Downloading now - looking forward to whatever you're throwing at us this time!

Comment

Enjoyed the new one Yakumo esp. Project Justice and the N64 titles. Funnily enough I never thought TGO was that bad until you brought it all screaming back to me! Awful!

Comment

Yeah, TGO is f*ing awful! It's not even playable in my eyes.

Yakumo

Comment

Yakumo,

Just found this topic. I downloaded 27 from the MPEG link above - well done, great stuff.

Where do I find all the previous films to download? (and the time!) Are they downloadable in the same way? - I have ftp software but haven't a clue how to download things this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Max P.
                          Yakumo,

Just found this topic. I downloaded 27 from the MPEG link above - well done, great stuff.

Where do I find all the previous films to download? (and the time!) Are they downloadable in the same way? - I have ftp software but haven't a clue how to download things this way.
                          You can download all Retro Cores plus the specials from archive.org Just type Retro Core followed by the number of the volume you want in to the search bar to download or just type Retro Core for all of them. It'S probably much easier to download all the Retro Core shows from archive.org since it's simple and quite fast.

Yakumo

Comment

Good show again Yakumo, Props for the SOTN love cant wait for the XBLA version to show up next year

Comment

Thanks and very well done for all your hard work.

Comment

This is soo strange! I downloaded retrocore 27 and after it had finished it literally dissapeared off my hardrive! gone!

Comment

Working...
                                X