Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They stole Saturn Bombermans music!!!

Some guy lent me an Album by some band called "Interpol", titled "Antics"

Anyway, the music is a bit crap I reckon, I prefer stuff like Metallica and Godsmack personally, but anyway:

Track 3: is it my imagination or is it a total rip off of the Saturn Bomberman guitar music? I havent got my SB copy close to hand, but I swear, it sounds like its been copied rif for rif, note for note, virtually the entire song!

Must have played the song a dozen times, crap lyrics, but saved only by the fact that its so similar to our Saturn favourite.

Album cover:

So, does anyone else agree?
    Perhaps you have your own story of music theft involving games?

If anyone can find free and legal mini clips to link here, do so, so that others can judge for themselves. (doesnt amazon have the intro music for each track on new albums for sale? Or was that another site?)

On a side note, after much thought, I would have to say Saturn Bomberman is easily on my top 5 favourite saturn games, unbeatable in 10 player mode if you can manage to set it up. (which I have! Though only once)

EDIT:
    [email protected]
    email adress of the woman who composes Saturn bombermans music, anyone feel like emailing her about the theft?

Last edited by Sketcz; 07-11-2004, 16:48.
Working...
X