Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool new Megadrive console/pad thing

Quite good for 25 squids.

Had a go on one of these at GameStars - but for ?25 you'd be better off trawling a car boot. It plays *ok*, not great, but it's a nice little idea.

The Tetris one, however, is a crock of ****. Avoid like a plague-ridden pig.

Comment

I was at Gamestars too, am I correct in saying the PAL version of this still has massive borders?

This time they're black instead of blue on Sonic, though...

Comment

TBH, can't really remember any borders - but I've never really been that fussed about them. I'm still impressed that I can play games using this new-fangled electricity stuff...

Comment

Got this from Argos for ?9.99. Its listed in the sale book at ?14.99 but when you punch it in the stock checker it comes up as a tenner. Well worth it at that price. Pretty cool little gadget. It was a blast playing Altered Beast again with that American Werewolf sample!

BTW there is a Tetris 2 player one that plugs in the telly for the same price

Comment

Probably a better deal at a tenner (fair play argos!) - definitely worth a blast, if only for Kid Chameleon!

Comment

Originally posted by davek22
              Got this from Argos for ?9.99. Its listed in the sale book at ?14.99 but when you punch it in the stock checker it comes up as a tenner. Well worth it at that price. Pretty cool little gadget. It was a blast playing Altered Beast again with that American Werewolf sample!

BTW there is a Tetris 2 player one that plugs in the telly for the same price
              you were also supposed to get a sonic the hedgehog ringtone which i never got. upset!

still awesome though, and for ?10? sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris
                I was at Gamestars too, am I correct in saying the PAL version of this still has massive borders?

This time they're black instead of blue on Sonic, though...
                It wouldn't be the full retro experience without huge borders on the PAL version.

Comment

Working...
                X