No announcement yet.

Progear no Arashi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guwange isn't as good as it looks. Esp ra.de is much better imo. If I want to get progear running on my xbox will it mean putting a new emu on there? I bet it will. I don't know how to network it but I can put roms onto it. I really wanted king of fighters, rage of the dragons etc on kawax. I can already tell this is going to be the worst 2005 in history.

Comment

It's CPS2 so it should play fine on MAME or Kawa-X. They may need an update though.

Comment

oh right. so if I get the updates (anyone got a link) and burn them to a disk I will be able to put them onto my xbox? Do i just dump them into my kawax emulator folder?

Comment

Ketsui is a $300 game, with the weakness of the dollar, it'll be cheaper than ?200 atm.
          Also, I'm pretty sure Espgaluda is roughly ?200-?230 atm, nowhere near ?500, although the PS2 version is a much better option imo.

Apparently Arika are bringing out a superplay DVD of Ketsui, but no PS2 version has been announced as yet

I'm glad Progear is finally being emulated, the board is both damn hard to find and expensive, so I'll finally get a chance to try it

Comment

Originally posted by yashiro
            It's CPS2 so it should play fine on MAME or Kawa-X. They may need an update though.
            Yeah not yet, CPS2shock claimed this week to have released the XOR's, but this appears to not be the true case?

Comment

That is correct, but it was done under the assumption of the rom set being released to the public, which hasn't happened yet and really stirred things up between the parties involved.

Comment

Apparently the guy who dumps a lot of the roms supported by MAME (Guru) is giving up for a year. I guess that means it's gonna be a whole year until we get to play this, unless someone else dumps it first. Emulation-related politics can be annoying sometimes, but I guess the MAME team will have chance to sort out a ton of bugs plaguing some of the games supported, which would be nice.

http://unemulated.emuunlim.com/ for more info.

Comment

Check the following link. Christ, how pathetic.

Comment

this is now out there for all to see
                    it looks amazing
                    long live cave!

Comment

Just grabbed the bit I was missing. It's OK. Nothing amazing though.

Not as good as Dodonpachi or Esp Ra De imo.
                      Last edited by yashiro; 04-01-2005, 03:17.

Comment

Why do some peeps bother with roms?

Looking at Jason's link, some guy has said,

'I just watched the attract mode and could tell it sucks.'

wtf, so you can tell a game is **** without playing it?

Also
                        I remember picking up Gigawing around the time it was emulated. My sweetie occassionally watched the screen and when it was over *I finished the game* she said, "You paid $16 for a fifteen minute shoot 'em up? What a waste of money! When I told her the fuss over the ROMS she couldn't imagine all the time being wasted for a game that is so incredibly short...

Ok, it's longer than 15 minutes, but it's short...
                        Is it any surprise we dont see many Fighting/shmups/arcade games if peeps credit feed the game till completion?

[/rant over]

I havnt got Progear yet but have played it before, its a very good game but not upto some of Cave's others, but then again i always preffered vert shmups

Comment

Working...
                        X