Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any idea what this is/does?

Comment

That my friend is a Saturn converter cart. It will not work with those games that require the 1 or 4 meg RAM cart however.

Luke

Comment

Cheers dude!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
          I can for you. It's crap Low resolution crap. They really wasted the Saturn's power on that. They could have done so much more.

Yakumo
          Dang.

$2 down the drain!

Comment

Comment

What are Dreamcast Express?
              Look like kinda of magazine coverdiscs...

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbi
                What are Dreamcast Express?
                Look like kinda of magazine coverdiscs...
                Dreamcast Express are cover discs that came with a magazine produced by Famitsu I belive. I have a different Dreamcast Disc Express disc that was given away at shops when you bought a game.

Yakumo

Comment

The Dreamcast Express series were only available to Sega DC Dream Point Bank members/subscribers and were sent via postal mail, There was no magazine relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron
                    The Dreamcast Express series were only available to Sega DC Dream Point Bank members/subscribers and were sent via postal mail, There was no magazine relationship.
                    Looks like I got mixed up. Kron, do you know the name of the other magazine that sometimes gave away cover mounted GDRom discs? I know that the SoftBank magazine DREAMCAST MAGAZINE that later changed to DORIMAGA gave them away but there was one other. I'm pretty sure it was produced by Famitsu but have no idea whatthe discs or magazine were called.

Yakumo

Comment

A few cheapies arrived this morning.

F22 - Japanese MD - This is the first Japanese EA game I've had, and the extra thick box came as a real surprise! Looks quite cool though. Only cost me ?2.

Shining the Holy Ark - Japanese Saturn - I've sold my PAL copy so I needed a replacement, so I can at least hear the awesome music...a snip at ?3.

Shining Force III - I've got the Japanese versions of 1 and 2 so I thought why not? Will probably be unable to play it but a decent FAQ should help. ?5.

Comment

Went to car boot sale yesterday so retro stuff ahoy - got the following:

Rival Schools (PS1 - very underrated Capcom beat em up - ?4)

Sega Classic Collection - has Gunstar Heroes on it - tatty old cart but works fine - ?1.50!!

A Super Gameboy plus Mario and Yoshi (?1!!!!)

A copy of Computer & Video Games Magazine from 1985 ("WIN A COMMANDO ARCADE MACHINE!"). Dominated by C64 games, nostalgic and with some brilliant/terrible adverts and box art. Cost 50p! there was also a copy of Zzap64 there, but some other bloke leapt in to grab it before me.

Just missed out on a Saturn console - bloke had a load of games but no console - I asked if he still had it and he said he had just sold it - for a fiver!! Was p'd off with that.

And of course I got a Dreamcast, which doesn't work, as per my other thread, but I think I know how to sort it out.

Comment

Dark Legend (Saturn) - man this met my expectation, i was expecting it to be great from Data East, i dig the bitmap bg's, it slows down a fair trod but the pcm music is swell, pretty kol for a generic 32 bit fighter.
                          Last edited by Baseley09; 21-02-2005, 11:04.

Comment

I saw you after that Saturn Steam Gear Mash on Fleabay at the weekend, Baseley...

Comment

Yeah what a pain, fancied that for a while, i'll get it another time

Comment

Have a look here...

Comment

Working...
                                X