Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
    I'll be looking forward to pictures of Incantation and HyperZone, are they complete?
    Oh yes,

Comment

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
      ?30??!!!
      Yup!

Comment

I need to improve my international eBay trauling me thinks. Great find Cauterize; esp as one went for

Comment

Strange stuff! I had a cart only one on my watch list for months that remained unsold at £25 from eBay France... I never expected to win the Boxed one so low either.

Comment

Can't remember what I paid for these, $5 each or something.

Edit:

Also got a few N64 games in the post today. Here is what I have acquired over the last few months:

Last edited by Blast Hardbody; 06-05-2010, 23:30.

Comment

Nice pick up Adam, but my eyes cannot cope with them bashed boxes !

So to make up here's this mornings pickups,

And

Comment

[QUOTE=nintastic;1691686]Nice pick up Adam, but my eyes cannot cope with them bashed boxes !

you'd best put on some sunglasses then when I put a piccy up of my latest SNESware! A Waterworld arrived today from Germany sent only in a jiffy bag!!

nice Bomberman but what's that on the bottom left of the box???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blast Hardbody View Post

Can't remember what I paid for these, $5 each or something.

Edit:

Also got a few N64 games in the post today. Here is what I have acquired over the last few months:

That Starcraft and SBK2 must have set you back a few pennies/cents!! Very nice.

Comment

Trying to amass a complete PAL A UKV collection and spotted this little lot in one auction on ebay:

Cost me £16 plus £2 for P+P which is a bargain considering a couple of the carts go for £7 and £10! I think this brings my game total to about 90 out of 210 for UKV.

All arrived today in mint condition, not a peel or bubbling issue in sight Got so excited by my bargain hunting I then went back for another look and snagged a copy of Incredible Crash Test Dummies for £5.80! Bargain ahoy this week

Comment

Originally posted by Lorfarius View Post
                      I think this brings my game total to about 90 out of 210 for UKV.
                      Bloody hell, Keith! You've been eating those up fast! Nice work

Originally posted by Blast Hardbody View Post

N64 Games
                      Wow, wasn't aware that Starcraft 64 got a PAL release How much does it usually go for?
                      EDIT: Jeez... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/N64-STARCRAFT...item19bbd78f97

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                      Nice pick up Adam, but my eyes cannot cope with them bashed boxes !
                      Bleh, you mint snob!

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                      For the love of the Nintendo-god, don't raise such a question like this with him!

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post

Comment

Hehe

I like to bring smiles to this forum !

What would you all do without me ?!
                          Last edited by nintastic; 07-05-2010, 21:23.

Comment

Haha. Love it

Comment

Hahahaha fantastic!

Comment

To be fair, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking when I saw the original photo... it wasn't 100% minty
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X