Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    yeah, but those were all jp units
    I still don't see the problem region plays,their uniqueness is their value ,yes.Also going by PAl stuff,look at the PAL game releases which command high values.The last PAL released 32x game for example .

So i really can't see the problem with region status,if it becomes a rare (man i hate to use that term)to find item in the future ,what serious ps2 collector will turn their nose up at getting one ? NONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
      I'd assume these PS2 TV's don't have Freeview HD built in?
      No .

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
        It's much better than the first game, well worth picking up.

Most of that lot was bought new years day on ebay around 3am, hence why Falcon and Pinobee only cost $4 for the pair!

Super Grover, it's a lovely system to collect for, some of the box artwork is gorgeous. Some have nice effects or finishes to the box too, especially stuff like Screw Breaker & Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
        Thats a killer price for them, have you ever thought about getting an ereader? seeing as your gba collection is growing to be rather amazing, the japanese ereader supported quite a few gba & gc games. It's a nice thing to have if you like gba.

Comment

Comment

Very nice gets there, speedlolita How much did Crazy Taxi set you back?
            Here's some of my Nintendo stuff this week, sorry about the blurry pic:

Comment

All this nintendo 64 love Just waiting for ikobo to start
              Last edited by nintastic; 18-01-2011, 12:25.

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                All this ninteno 64 love Just waiting for ikobo to start
                He doesn't do cardboard.

Comment

Despite being an avid PAL collector, I'll happily say the Japanese artwork on N64 boxes beats the PAL counterpart hands down any day.

Comment

I think that rule applies to pretty much anything nintendo related. Apart from a few exceptions jpn nintendo stuff is always much nicer on the eyes.

Comment

I still think it's a disgrace that games costing between 40 and 80 quid plus were put in cardboard boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                        All this nintendo 64 love Just waiting for ikobo to start
                        Whatever you do, don't hold your breath while you wait.

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                        He doesn't do cardboard.
                        Correct.

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        I still think it's a disgrace that games costing between 40 and 80 quid plus were put in cardboard boxes.
                        Also correct.

Comment

ClayFighter: Tournament Edition arrived in mint condition from the States. Well chuffed for the price I paid.

Comment

'Revenge Of The Cardboard Boxes'

This weeks pickups,

And just to show i DO do plastic lol,

Waiting for neighbour to get back from work as he signed for my other box yesterday

Comment

I am impressed with the condition of these game boxes,its just been so long since i last saw any game boxes in such good condition i think.Must require some very careful storage methods lol

Comment

narrr, i take the games out and throw the boxes away !

Comment

Working...
                                X