Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets put the argument to rest! What is the rarest PAL Megadrive game ever??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just ribbing ya man, no offense meant
    Ecco Jr's an Oz-only title, so you need to be looking down-under for that one. Haven't seen one for a while, mind. Tintin's not *too* hard to find - I got one for about ?5 recently.

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
      also had F1 world championship, bought it from gamestation but it had the normal F1 game in it so i gave it back!!!!
      Heh, that happened to me too - I bought F1WC from eBay but the guy was selling both at the same time and sent me the wrong one Got my money back but I'd have preferred the game since it was only about ?2. Ho hum...

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer
        I've never seen Fatal fury 2 or Special for that matter, are they even released in PAL format?
        A PAL FF2 exists but, again, I've only seen them in Oz. Strong contender for "rarest PAL game". FF Special exists on the MegaCD, but is again one of the rarest PAL releases.

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama
          I'm just ribbing ya man, no offense meant
          Ecco Jr's an Oz-only title, so you need to be looking down-under for that one. Haven't seen one for a while, mind. Tintin's not *too* hard to find - I got one for about ?5 recently.
          nah none taken matey ive bee lookinf for ecco jr and tintin for time! i swear i must be doing something wrong, cos i do look for worldwide stuff but never fin em! p.s. my local gamestation is fabulous for cheap MD games, most are like 1.99 and 3 for price of 2!!!! also bought havoc from there and slammasters and bodycount etc, are you looking for trades/exchanges with your collection or do you have just one off's???????

Comment

Always open to trades, but I've not got much spare stuff at the mo. (Gotta hit a few boots to restock!). Feel free to PM me a tradelist if you've got much to off-load tho

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182
                F1 World Championship
                I saw a copy of this in Gloucester about 3 months back, it was ?3.99. I was going to buy it as I'd never seen it before but didn't bother. Didn't even know the game existed to be honest. It's not very often I come across a PAL MD game that i've never seen before. Usually I buy them but this time for some reason I didn't.

Comment

The rarest Md pal title, hmmm let me think, S pounds cash, hog 2, it just so happen's paypal, pm me if you want to be the envy of all your fellow collector's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mofoman
                    The rarest Md pal title, hmmm let me think, S pounds cash, hog 2, it just so happen's paypal, pm me if you want to be the envy of all your fellow collector's.
                    i dont understand what your message was about.

Comment

Edit: Oops
                      Last edited by wheelaa; 11-07-2005, 11:26.

Comment

OTish, sorry, but were there 2 releases for Super Street Fighter 2 or is one ozzie/euro or something?

Comment

Yeah, both versions were released in Europe - presumably the blue one is a reissue. There's a few other cases like that with both blue & black boxes - there's also a blue French Dr Robotnik, a blue German Landstalker and apparently both blue & black versions of McDonalds Treasure Land (though I've never seen the black version of that one myself).

Comment

Just won a copy of Dragon Ball Z on PAL MD which is a BLUE BOX!!!!

ZAG

Comment

Me, my mum and my sis are all pretty big gamers, and used to have Landstalker until our house got broken into and the mega-drive and games stolen. Mum is now desperately trying to locate a UK-PAL version of Landstalker boxed and with manual. I looked on ebay but the ones on there were all NTSC. I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to find it somewhere for my mum for christmas without paying stupid prices for it. Blummin good game, can't wait till we get our hands on it again, just wish it wasn't so rare so that it could be sooner rather than later.

Comment

I know its not the same, but I think they game you are talking about is on the Wii Virtual console.

Comment

Working...
                                X