Contra game on the Saturn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contra game on the Saturn

I didn't even know this existed until I saw a US copy on eBay today.

Is it any good? It's supposed to be 3D so I'm thinking it might be a bit arse.

its not good.

Comment

Is it a port of the crappy PS1 Contra?

Comment

I think it might be. This was the first Contra game Konami produced in the US, and it shows.

God that game was terrible.

Comment

Its utter bollocks..a kinda over the top view 3d 3rd person shooter...pure crap. You can play it in true 3d using glasses and all..and that's even more ****. I wouldn't want to touch it with your saturn let alone mine!

Comment

Yep pure turd and the 3D mode is wank ! It's better to play it in 2D, well 3D but not pop out of the TV type 3D if you know what I mean.

Yakumo
            Last edited by Yakumo; 28-04-2005, 06:24.

Comment

Sure do..but its crap however you play.

TBH its almost unplayable with the glasses anyway, just rubbish. What were they thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                I think it might be. This was the first Contra game Konami produced in the US, and it shows.

God that game was terrible.
                Didn't the makers of Ecco (Appaloosa Interactive ) make this for Konami.
                I've only played the PS version and while it looked alright at the time, the game wasn't up to much

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right mate. I recall Appaloosa having something to do with this.

Comment

Heh, I was gonna pick it up just to see what it's like to play, but I think I'll give it a miss

Comment

Contra Spirits on the SNES was awesome! The pal version was a turn off cos they redeisgned the main characters as Robots, hence the name "Super Probotector".

Comment

Working...
                      X