metal slug 1,2,3,4,5,X in a JAMMA cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

metal slug 1,2,3,4,5,X in a JAMMA cab

I have just bought a huge JAMMA cab with Soul Edge in it, it's fun but what I really want to play is Metal Slug. Can I get this game in JAMMA-compatible>?

Ideally I would like all six metal slug games selectable in one cabinet.

How might I go about doing this? How much money am I looking at for all the games etc?

thanks for your help!

yes, you need to buy a neogeo 6 slot and all the carts...

try http://www.coinopexpress.com/

lots of cash...

gd

Comment

or you could get a basic p.c, download the six roms, mame frontend, buy a pc to jamma interface and start gaming. check out arcadecontrols.com for more info.

Comment

There's a "legit" PC version (i.e. MAME and the ROMs of 1,2,3,X on a disc)...

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...ug-70-2ud.html

Comment

Metal Slug 5 is available in standard jamma form if that'll do ya.

The MVS carts are pretty cheap considering, but for the lot hah, good luck?$?$?

Comment

cool... thanks for all your help. I guess I'll buy the 6-slot and starting saving my pennies for the whole collection... : )

Comment

You'll need to wire a select button obviously

Comment

actually, just buying the whole lot from coinopexpress doesn't look as expensive as I thought:
                $536.69 plus shipping (and import tax / duty).

Might as well get a 29" super neo as well, and ask Killercabs if they can supply you the whole lot direct.

Comment

I can beat that - $431 for all 6 games and a 6 slot. I'd tell you where but I'm condsidering it

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls
                    I'd tell you where but I'm condsidering it
                    you swine!

Do let us know at some point though, especially if they do other MVS carts. I'd really like a Bust a Move Again, but coinopexpress have a $200 minimum charge and I don't think I can convince my other half that a Super Neo 29 (to make up the difference) is an essential purchase just at the moment

Comment

Working...
                    X