reccomend me a game please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reccomend me a game please.

I put my xbox on last night and browsed through the emulators and just couldn't decide what to play. I want something that's 1 player preferably and has a decent ammount of depth.

I have listed the titles I considered but decided not to bother with.

Contra hard corps
    Castlevanias
    goemons
    dodon pachi, esp ra de, guwange, dangun feveron, espgaluda, etc...
    mario's picross
    metroids
    final fantasies
    chrono trigger
    Micro machines 2/96

I like all these games but I've played them too much. I'm seeking something fresh. Something rare and unknown maybe.

ah the curse of having too much choice in your long list of ROMZ, see if you can one credit shinobi then get back to us!

Comment

Any of the shining games? Not unknown but fresh and very enjoyable.
      Simpsons arcade (ot tmnt) is good for a night too!
      Or that sfc final fight clone..Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou

or this thread

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...hlight=gourmet

Or just go pot luck and then inform us all what treasure you discovered
      Last edited by wheelaa; 04-05-2005, 14:45.

Comment

Try Nangoku Syoned Papuwa Kun for the super Famicom. Class, but largely unheard of platformer. You won't be disappointed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superfamifreak
          Try Nangoku Syoned Papuwa Kun for the super Famicom. Class, but largely unheard of platformer. You won't be disappointed!!
          I might have played this game... Is it the one with the really tiny main character? you have to fight loads of monsters???

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
            Any of the shining games? Not unknown but fresh and very enjoyable.
            Simpsons arcade (ot tmnt) is good for a night too!
            Or that sfc final fight clone..Gourmet Sentai Bara Yarou

or this thread

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...hlight=gourmet

Or just go pot luck and then inform us all what treasure you discovered
            That pukeface guy was cool. does he still post? I liked that topic very much. Retro-genius.

Comment

No I don't think so. Pukeface later became sausage lips iirc and was rightly banned for comments bordering on racism.

(Tbh I thought you were pf/sl...similar style etc...but I guess not?)

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
                No I don't think so. Pukeface later became sausage lips iirc and was rightly banned for comments bordering on racism.

(Tbh I thought you were pf/sl...similar style etc...but I guess not?)
                Nah, sorry. but I suppose if he was racist then he deserved to be banned. If there's one thing I won't tolerate, it's racism.

Unless of course, capcom released a really great new beat-em-up (maybe street fighter zero 4 or something) and it just so happened to have really racist undertones... I think I'd let it slide on that occasion.

Comment

I had an incling too that the Sausage lipped one was back amonst us.

Comment

That pukeface guy was cool. does he still post?
                    He had to leave due to a broken back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                      He had to leave due to a broken back.
                      OK, I really have to nip this in the bud right now. As much as I would love to wear the mighty crown of sausag face/ puke lips, I must tell you that I'm not the man you seek. I'm a respectable, hard working man with no links to him. sorry to burst your bubble/s

Comment

seeing as those two users were banned in January, and you "freshly" registered here in March of this year, how do you know so much about this character?

Your spelling and the way you speak is so similar too, too much so to discount

ip ban!!

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase
                          seeing as those two users were banned in January, and you "freshly" registered here in March of this year, how do you know so much about this character?

Your spelling and the way you speak is so similar too, too much so to discount

ip ban!!
                          That's ridiculous. a 3 month difference in posting and you request an IP ban? I don't want to come across as rude, but who exactly are you? what do you get out of being so rude?

Oh, and I didn't notice my spelling was that bad...

*edit* I don't consider myself too much of an authority on him (or her). All I said was that I thought he/she was cool.
                          Last edited by brokeback; 04-05-2005, 18:21.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeback
                            That's ridiculous. a 3 month difference in posting and you request an IP ban? I don't want to come across as rude, but who exactly are you? what do you get out of being so rude?

Oh, and I didn't notice my spelling was that bad...
                            a touch defensive there young sausage lips!

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase
                              a touch defensive there young sausage lips!
                              Please call me 'brokeback' the name sausage lips is ****ing horrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X