X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy it and sell it back on ebay or ?500+

Comment

Consulting... wooooman over purchases?

Does this actually occur? Me just grunt and hit woooman on head and she agree to anything *cough*

If she looks at any of my purchases funny I just say it's always been there.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric

My girlfriend is really understanding of all my purchasing, so long as I'm understanding of her clothes purchasing.

It works.

Strider: Seriously, buy it and sell it on. It's very easy money for not much work.

Comment

Just found out Treasure Island G is included, is that worth anything?

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
            Snap! And no, it's nothing like an alcoholic who hides their bottles around the house!

Comment

People just seem greedy here, but afterall money does make the world go round !

Personally I think it all lies down to whether you will play any of them. If you play a few and sell the rest, then its an investment. If you dont intend to use any of them and might not take it as a priority to list on ebay fast, then potentially its not going to do you any favours considering your new baby etc

Personally I would buy it, but thats because im a huge rpg collector and I havent yet been able to branch too far into the snes as a lot of the more valued rpgs fetch a very high price.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I turned it down in the end. As he started pulling all the games out (62 boxed titles in the end) I just knew I wasn't that interested. His idea of mint is a lot different to mine as well and apart from the RPGs everything else was rather scuffed.

He'd also been to our local importer and wouldn't accept anything less then ?300 quid, while I think that was still a fair price, it was a little bit more than I was willing to pay.

Oh well, back to the Xbox...

Comment

wish i had ?300 and your cousins phone number

actually i probably wouldnt buy it if i had the money right now, i prefer to buy my console, mint condition boxed with instructions, then buy my games in the same or near same condition seperate, then accessories, i guess im more of a "pc builder" than one of those people who buy "package deals" from PC World.

Comment

Working...
                  X