Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone got a photo of impressive games collections?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone got a photo of impressive games collections?

where i used to live i had a games room with spectrums/amiga/atari/snes megadrive etc wish i took a photo of it but i am sure people out there have phots of far more impressive collections (perhaps of really rare stuff?)
    lets see some pics

have a look on the "Post Your Gaming Setups" thread. Some nice collections on there. Mine is on there - but other folks on these forums have collections that are off the chain. Yakumo has a website with all of his Saturn stuff on it. he has more Saturn games than I have hairs on my head.

Comment

My complete European Master System collection can be seen here: http://sg1000.emucamp.com/sgr/anagrama.htm

Haven't got pics of anything else at the mo, my room is far too disorganized.

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
        Yakumo has a website with all of his Saturn stuff on it. he has more Saturn games than I have hairs on my head.
        Over 480 Japanese Saturn games on my excel list with a pile next to me waiting to be added If only Dreamcast was as easy to collect for. I have about 240 Japanese games for that.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama
          My complete European Master System collection can be seen here: http://sg1000.emucamp.com/sgr/anagrama.htm

Haven't got pics of anything else at the mo, my room is far too disorganized.
          In that last picture there are three games with brown on the front of the boxes, is one of those Wonderboy in Moster World (I think that's what it was called) I only had it for a while but it was basically Monsterland but wonderboy had green hair (as he does in the dragon's trap).

Edit, there's a picture of it here in a normal white box (which you don't seem to have) are the brown covers re-release?

Last edited by Strider; 16-06-2005, 16:34.

Comment

You can also try http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/albums.php theres lots of great collections on there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
              In that last picture there are three games with brown on the front of the boxes, is one of those Wonderboy in Moster World (I think that's what it was called) I only had it for a while but it was basically Monsterland but wonderboy had green hair (as he does in the dragon's trap).
              The brown covers are the Sega Classics reissues, of which I'm currently missing 5. The Classics Wonder Boy in Monster World isn't pictured there, but I've got it since.The non-Classics version is in the same pic, 6th game on the top row

Monster World is just a watered down port of the Mega Drive game, and shouldn't be confused with the superior SMS incarnation, Wonder Boy in Monsterland.
              Last edited by anagrama; 16-06-2005, 18:29.

Comment

hmm...
                it's bit dated as I have a lot more stuff with no time to organise nor take photo...

(for BB only if I may add)

Comment

I'm in the process of changing rooms but this is some of my collection.

I have sold my Jaguar (4 games), Lynx (8 games), Cdi (15 games), Master System (54 games) and my Gamegear (27 games) and ten of my Neogeo games including Big Tournamnet Golf (I got the CD version instead).

Yakumo could you recommend and places to get Japanese games cheap? I would love to get Harmful Park for the PSX and more shooters for loads of the consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by qupe
                    Yakumo could you recommend and places to get Japanese games cheap? I would love to get Harmful Park for the PSX and more shooters for loads of the consoles.
                    No idea mate. I buy all mine from my local shop or Yahoo Japan auctions. If there's something you want I could get it as long as it's not PSX. I hate looking for PSX games. Far too many of them to look through.

Yakumo

Comment

here is a pic of my Amiga Psygnosis collection.

Many of these games were rock hard but there are some playable games in the collection too.

Comment

Its nice to see all those Pysgnosis boxes- they all look as fantastic as I remember as a kid! Where are your Shadow Of The beast big boxes?

Comment

Yeah if your collecting Psygnosis stuff then shadow of the beast is pretty much a must have!

Wonder how many of them are still around, especially with the T-shirt?

Comment

I have Shadow of the Beast - Small version and it in one of the compilations. I haven't bid on any more Amiga games for a while storing over 700 in various shaped boxes is a nightmare plus they get damaged easily.

Did any of you ever play Baal or Stryx? Two of the hardest games I have ever played mind you that was 8 odd years ago I haven't touch them for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by qupe
                              I have Shadow of the Beast - Small version and it in one of the compilations. I haven't bid on any more Amiga games for a while storing over 700 in various shaped boxes is a nightmare plus they get damaged easily.

Did any of you ever play Baal or Stryx? Two of the hardest games I have ever played mind you that was 8 odd years ago I haven't touch them for a while.
                              Bah, the small version doesn't count!

Played both Baal and Stryx. Can't remember much about Baal but Stryx was a right bast. As I remember it was a real 'mappers' game and I couldn't be bothered with it after a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X