Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on some mega drive games

Hi

I have just been offered some mega drive games. I never really played the mega drive apart from the well known games so my knowledge of how good these games are is very limited. If you can, please tell me if they are good and if any are fairly rare:

Street Racer
    Strider
    Splatterhouse 2
    Rock and Roll Racing
    Road Rash 2
    Puggy
    Olympic Gold
    Mega Games 1
    Jurrasic Park
    Ghostbusters
    Formula 1
    Flashback
    Fatal Rewind
    European Club Soccer
    Cosmic Spacehead + Fantastic Dizzy
    Batman
    Alien 3

Thanks for your time

I am personally am a huge fan of Jurassic Park on the MD. Its probably one of my favourite games for the system, and one of the best movies licenses Ive played. Its worth about a fiver from what ive seen. Its how much mine cost anyway.

Comment

for rare try to find Japan release of Acclaim titles - aka Virtual Bart, True Lies and etc.
      also Alien Soldier JPN release still commands high price... same goes for Battle Mania...
      Last edited by dj898; 20-06-2005, 23:42.

Comment

Nothing too special there, tho Strider and Rock & Roll Racing are great games.
        None are particularly rare either, RnR Racing & the Codemasters 2-in-1 probably being the top picks.

Comment

Flashback and Road Rash 2 are both well worth playing

Comment

I'd say Splatterhouse 2 is the most fun out of those games, its prices range pretty strange on greedbay tho. I'd say its not rare at all, but not extremely common either.

Comment

if you get desperate, you should find reviews of all those games on gamerankings.com or gamefaqs.com

Comment

Working...
              X