US Snes games with no Jpn release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Snes games with no Jpn release?

Any notable ones? Zombies Ate My Neighbours is one that springs to mind, but there must've been others?

Run Saber SNES. Someone suggested that its similarities to Strider kept it from being released in the land of the rising sun, although this makes little sense to me.

Not SNES but same era:

Vectorman 1&2 Genesis - no Jap release to my knowledge. Some feel Vectorman is second to Sonic in terms of being an icon for sega's 16bit machine. With this in mind, I was hoping for something as good as...

Mega Turrican Genesis/PAL MD - no Jap release to my knowledge, although Super Turrican did get released on the SFC. Super Turrican was published by Seiko, whiile Mega Turrican was published by Data East, so that may explain that. One of the very best run 'n' gun shooter platformers on ANY platform.
    Last edited by buckrogers; 07-07-2005, 14:57.

Comment

Did Sunset Riders ever get a SFC release? I've been seaching for it but to no avail.

Comment

Dunno if Pugsley's Scavenger Hunt was developed by Ocean in the US or Europe but I do know I can't for the life of me find an SFC copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug Pellets
          Did Sunset Riders ever get a SFC release? I've been seaching for it but to no avail.
          funny you should mention it i was looking on gameFAQ the other day if it was released in Japan but only the US version was listed.i still own a complete pal copy, and have owned a US cart in the past but i,ve never seen a SFC version.before i got my pal copy i was going to ask Lee at VGI about it cause in all the time looking(over 2yrs) on his site i,d never seen a Jap one for sale.as with Zombies Ate My Neighbours both games were by Konami so maybe theres something there.

Comment

Zombies Ate My Neighbours isn't by Konami but by Lucas Arts. Originally the game was called Monsters (you can find it on the net) ubtil Konami got the rights to publish it.

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
            X