Interesting PAL Megadrive Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting PAL Megadrive Find

Hey dudes, i posted this on digtal press but thought ya'll might find it interesting too....

...doesn't differ much from the FRENCH version.

Apparently howlin-murdock has a copy as well. I think its a Portuguese version of the FRENCH only Dragon Ball Z megadrive game. I'll know more when it arrives. Or you could just ask howlin-murdock.

I've been informed by a mate in Portugal that most Portuguese Mega CD games had shoddy photocopy-like instructions, taken from other language's versions etc.

What i wanna know is are there any more Portuguese releases like this...black box in UK, blue box else where. I know that Dr Robotnik got it in FRANCE, Toejam and Earl plus Landstalker in GERMANY and even Super Street Fighter II in the UK.

ZAG

Saturn Portugese titles have them shoddy black & white instructions too.

DOes this version relaly have japanese text haha, now that would be shoddy.

Comment

I'll let you know when it arrives. I'm skeptical about that since the cart LOOKS exactly like the FRENCH one including the fact it has the French title.

ZAG

Comment

I've never seen the cover before though, a strange find... made stranger by the fact that it has the cover design used for later PAL releases, whereas the French version has a basic one.

Comment

I know a dutch store who has Landstalker blue box if you are searching for it.. They send international. Dunno the price though... I believe some 25 euro's.. no clue if its a rip off or not?

It seems that even on ebay.de, they are mostly offering the black box version

Comment

There's a blue box version of Streets Of rage 2 knocking about as well, i've seen a cart-only version of it, but never the fully boxed product.

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken
              There's a blue box version of Streets Of rage 2 knocking about as well, i've seen a cart-only version of it, but never the fully boxed product.
              I've seen a Portuguese copy (below) that has a blue-stripe cart in a standard black box, but not seen one with a blue box.

Last edited by anagrama; 25-07-2005, 09:25.

Comment

I've seen a pal streets of rage 2 recently on ebay with a blue label cartidge.
                According to the seller, it was some kinda late limited rerelease of the game.

Edit: it is still on ebay:

Comment

Working...
                X