Sonic the Hedgehog prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic the Hedgehog prices

Hi guys, I need a few price guides for some Sonic titles and was wondering if you could help me out.

Know what these would go for?

Knuckle's Chaotix

Sonic Triple Trouble

Sonic the Hedgehog: Pocket Adventure

US, Japan or Europe?
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

PAL Chaotix usually makes about ?40-?60 on eBay.

Comment

UK (I'm assuming they all came out here...)

Comment

Theres an unboxed Chaotix on feebay right now going for ?20+ , I wonder if its the same dopey people who bid on my Darxide non auction without reading the description?
          Last edited by Kron; 27-07-2005, 13:51.

Comment

I recently sold Sonic Triple Trouble for ?20 on eBay. I think I could've got more for it though since I stuck it on a Buy It Now and it went the same day.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
              Sonic the Hedgehog: Pocket Adventure
              http://www.neo-geo.com/pocket/priceguide.html is often a good place to look with NGPC games. Sonic is numbers 59/73 depending on which region.

[EDIT: Didn't see your clarification. They reckon that a good condition UK NGPC Sonic goes for about $30-40. So about ?20 or so then, I imagine.]
              Last edited by Cobertizo; 27-07-2005, 14:18.

Comment

Whereas in my personal experience, it goes for a bit less than that. Sonic is in the top 3 of games sold for the NGPC, with over 100,000 copies out there worldwide.

Still UK versions of most NGPC games go for more than US or Japanese counterparts. I'd say ?20 tops, more likely about ?15.
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

any idea on the other two? I've been told around ?30 - ?100 for Chaotic and ?20 to ?45 for triple trouble

Comment

Anyone paying ?100 for Chaotix is a ****ing loon. ?70 absolute tops, and that's still too much.

There's a complete Triple Trouble that's been on eBay twice recently with a ?30 BIN which no-one's taken, so that's probably a touch high aswell. I'd say ?20-?30 tops for that one.
                    Last edited by anagrama; 27-07-2005, 15:47.

Comment

Yeah, Chaotix mint would be about ?50 tops. There's been loads for sale in the last few months

Comment

Chaotix isn't worth your money in my opinion. Especially for those prices mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                        X