Post your cabs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoshitsune
    I like it,allways the other half spoils things when it comes to gaming eh?
    Heh. You people need to set some ground rules. Not sure she'd like it too much if you said that she couldn't have more than 2 pairs of shoes in the house, that sort of thing.

Comment

Here's my Moon Base cocktail cab. Still need to tidy up a lot of the wiring.
      It's got a PC inside running AdvanceMAME for Space Invaders/Moon Base etc, and has a joystick connector for using a PS pad or any of my arcade sticks on it. The coinmech is working and connected, and takes the new 10p coins.

Sorry for the **** pics, very hard to get a good pic of the screen.

I also put a SCART socket on it for connecting consoles etc up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
        Speed Rumbler is vertical. Hopefully you're prepared for the various joys of monitor rotation
        Or rewire the control panel

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
          Wow buster - that takes me back to the first time I ever played a Neo Geo - P*rtsmouth to Cherbourg ferry, going on holiday as a kid - had two of those on there - World Heroes, Sidekicks, Baseball Stars and Art of Fighting - swoon
          its an electro-coin 2000, bought it from Jeff Ferrier notorious owner of Vektorlogic

it took a while to arrive and when it did the turfmasters it can with had a laminated marquee and it was in fact a boot

inside there is a beautiful 6slot board but as you can tell across the top there is only enough room to stick 5 marquees

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
            Heh. You people need to set some ground rules. Not sure she'd like it too much if you said that she couldn't have more than 2 pairs of shoes in the house, that sort of thing.
            haha, the thing is that they will always come back with "Two pairs of shoes don't take up half the bloody room" :P

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
              haha, the thing is that they will always come back with "Two pairs of shoes don't take up half the bloody room" :P

Yakumo
              No, but it often takes up half the sodding credit card, doesn't it?

Madbury: and then lie on your side? :-D

Comment

This got me hunting and I wish I hadn't coz I just came across this :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RESTORED-OUTRU...QQcmdZViewItem

wibble................

If I had the cash & a van I'd be there tomorrow.

Comment

And no I'm not married

Comment

You lucky, lucky sod Super Monkey Balls !!

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                      its an electro-coin 2000, bought it from Jeff Ferrier notorious owner of Vektorlogic

it took a while to arrive and when it did the turfmasters it can with had a laminated marquee and it was in fact a boot

inside there is a beautiful 6slot board but as you can tell across the top there is only enough room to stick 5 marquees
                      So how much would something like that set me back? I've always fancied an arcade cab. bein able to have multiple games in at once would be perfect for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
                        So how much would something like that set me back? I've always fancied an arcade cab. bein able to have multiple games in at once would be perfect for me.
                        i got mine on ebay - think all in it was about ?185, the difficult and most expensive was haulage and when pallentline delivered it they left it on the street and my mum/dad had to lift it into the house - i was away at the time

it was purely for neo geo though, so you would have to get all the necessary stuff to run jamma from it

Comment

About 5 years ago I was in Southend and one of the operators offered me a KI2 cab (which was in lovely condition) for ?200. I would have taken it had I had a car and not lived in an upstairs flat, I could have got the cash in about 5 minutes. Gutted.

Comment

I do plan on getting an raiden dx jamma board or a raiden 2 marquee

Comment

It was a great project - really enjoyed it. Just not enough time to play it! Great for bursts on the true classics.
                              Probably will have to sell soon - cash is at a premium atm :-(

Comment

Heres my recenltly completed MAMED cab,

Ive been bitten by the bug now, and will shortly be starting another cab project, but this time starting from scratch!
                                Last edited by lettuce; 28-08-2005, 11:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X