Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N64 Passport plus V2 Boot codes needed

Hi,

I don't know if this question is asked before. But I couldn't find it with the search function.

I have a N64 Pal version. Got 2 NTSC games. Snowboard Kids 2 and Conker Bad Fur Day. Bought last time a converter. N64 passport plus (Version 2). But I couldn't get these 2 games working on my converter. De seller said I need some boot codes. But I don't know where I can find them and how I can put them in. The converter works, some of the games are already configured. But those 2 game I have are not in the list. How can I get this 2 games working on my converter?

NightFire

Really, the passport is crap. I would just get a used n64 system from the region you are trying to play the games.

Codes can be found here: http://www.hkems.com/product/n64/n64-passport_code.htm

Comment

Hi Schweino,

Thanks for your reply. Already tried those codes. But it won't work.
      Is it a option to buy a passport v3 adapter. Or is it just better to buy a second N64 system in NTSC?

Comment

For the price you will pay for a passport 3 you could probably find a cheap NTSC N64 on ebay, as i have seen them sell for less than ?20 loads of times.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
          Have looked for a cheap N64. But the problem is that the shipping costs are very high to my country. 28 dollars. Have to look what I shall do. A whole system is better than a converter.....

Comment

Where do you live?

Comment

I live in The Netherlands.
              Surface shipment: 20 dollars, Air mail shipment: 28 dollars (saw on ebay)

Comment

$28 isn't that bad for shipping an N64 from the US - it's certainly less than it cost me to send a PAL one in the other direction.

Comment

think lik-sang still sells Passport mk III for N64...
                  it's always convenient having multiple consoles for the sake of region...
                  I have Randanet smoke N64 (NTSC-J) being modifed by mate of mine ( it was bought as part of Randanet 64DD set). and I've been thinking of getting PAL N64 but just have no space put the thing under our guest TV. It's already filled with saturn/debugstation/supergrafx... our main screen is being used by DC, xbox, gc, and PS2 TEST...

Comment

I have a spare passport 3, I'll send you a pm.

Comment

Working...
                    X