No announcement yet.

Dodgy Ebay Retro Auctions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never said it was infallible... but I always require a pic of any item before buying it off Amazon anyhow. And it's a good source for:

a) complete games
    b) rare/hard to find games
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Roddie
      i saw an interesting thing on ebay today actually, here's an auction for Radiant Silvergun, a sealed copy at that; the seller claims 100% positive feedback though it's only 2, and both are for him as a buyer. interesting thing is this though, one of those is for a sealed copy of Radiant Silvergun costing him $300. now if you look at the questions for that item, it is basically people telling him no one will buy it for that price but he replies he doesn't expect to. but obviously this chap szahrani has and maybe now realises he paid too much and wants to get rid of it??
      That guy's been listing that copy of Silvergun for a few weeks now. Nobody's biting

Notice how he says they don't 'have' Paypal in Saudi Arabia, yet he paid for it with Paypal from the previous seller?

Comment

The best thing people can do is actually support auction sites and stores that offer dedicated services that will proactively remove pirate software.

I was quite amazed when I looked at Amazon last week and saw pirate games openly for sale, Their unmonitored marketplace feature is turning themselves into a virtual dumping ground like ebay.

Comment

As said, I use to buy complete games (never loose) and always demand a picture beforehand to check. And I've been 100% successful (as in getting originals, not pirates) in my purchases from there
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Kingston, this game still crops up in GAME and GameStation quite regular if you keep an eye on the PS1 section. They sell it for a fiver

Comment

Originally posted by Sabreman
              That guy's been listing that copy of Silvergun for a few weeks now. Nobody's biting

Notice how he says they don't 'have' Paypal in Saudi Arabia, yet he paid for it with Paypal from the previous seller?
              look he's got 100% positive feedback though(!)

Comment

Working...
              X