No announcement yet.

Games you've missed out on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most new stuff since around F-Zero GX. I have a ton of games that I want for GC and XBox that I simply haven't been able to afford.
    I also missed out on most PS and PS2 stuff, picked up a psone in 2002 and the few games I wanted for it but the majority of games available I find I just don't care enough about them to want to buy a PS2 even now that they're quite cheap.
    I am also missing out on DS, due to money situation, not a lack of desire to have one.

Comment

I don't want to seem like a knob and all, but if you missed out, how will you know that you've missed out?

Comment

You don't need to go to india to know its there do you?

Comment

I've owned every console (just about) that was released in this country since the 8 bits, apart from a PS2, so I guess I've missed out on a lot there.

But when I was at uni I all but stopped playing games apart from Mario Kart, Goldeneye and F-Zero X, so I missed out on a lot of the later n64 and Dreamcast titles, too.

Add to that the whole import scene from 16 and 32 bit days, which I've only really discovered over the past couple of years... still, it's not like I had the money for it back then anyway!

Comment

Working...
          X