Armored Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armored Warriors

Was playing this for the first itme on my emu-great fun!

Mech Warrior scrolling beat 'em up...

Great coin inser sound too:

"Durminate them"

Insert a load:

"Dur-Dur-Dur minate them"

Anybody else played this?

on mame aye?

Comment

vaguly remember a mech game in my arcade was it a 3 player game where half way through the stage you could link up and become a giant robot?

Comment

Screens?

Comment

I remember this! It was a Capcom CPSII scrolling fighter, which pre-dated and featured characters from Cyberbots. Great game, nice graphics. Can remember playing it in Weymouth.

Comment

If i remember correctly its sequel was cyber bots for the saturn

Comment

Armoured

Couldnt find any screenshots.

But it is on MAME and it is by Capcom-brilliant game.

And yep-it does appear to be three player aswell. You destroy other mechs and pick up their weapons and add-ons...

Durminate them!

Comment

There are some screens at KLOV, guys ; )

Comment

There's a couple of screens over at System16. Seems that in certain regions it's also called Powered Gear. And I have to say, this looks damn good; definately my sort of game.

However, i've just checked out Cyberbots on Saturn and it seems that they've changed the game style from scrolly beat-em-up to 1on1 fighter.

Comment

What the hell is going on?.. People here not knowing much about this amazing game. I have praised this title many a time over the years.. such a Capcom classic.

The graphics in this are absolutely AAA. Big detailed sprites, with fantastic animation. The sound is beefy, and the the experience is packed with variety and detail!

Most people talk about the other Capcom Mech game ' Cyberbots'- but I prefer Armored Warriors. I have also read that it's quite a rare PCB- because so few were made. Thank God for Mame!

Comment

With horizontally scrolling beat em ups i much prefer aliens vs predator or battle circuit

Comment

I prefer controlling a human, but variety is the spice of life, and Armored Warriors is something different. I can't think of a bad Capcom scroller- lets be happy there are sooo many to choose from!

Comment

Its a good Beat em up, but its sure as hell no Shadow over Mystara.. and it definitely aint no Alien Vs Predator.

Comment

Working...
                          X