Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magical Flying Hat Turbo Adventure (Megadrive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another game that never really clicked for me (a la Nights). I'll give it a bash tonight for sure

Nice boxart too..but average at best for the jpmd stuff imo (some of which is superb beyond measure)

Comment

Originally posted by Puzzle Rattrap
      If you have Decap Attack .......
      Lol!

*disco-tom points and sniggers at Puzzle dude for having that game...

Comment

Originally posted by Puzzle Rattrap
        If you have Decap Attack and put it in a modded Mega Drive in Japanese language mode, will it play as MFHTA?
        No... but if you put MHTFA in a Pal machine it turns the game in to Decap Attack

Funniest question ever... but I know what you were getting at, some games do display different title screens depending on what machine you plug them in to. Decap Attack though has been changed in nearly every way!

Comment

Forget Sonic this was the Mega Drive best answer to Mario IV, and along with Revenge of Shinobi the best plaform game on the Mega Drive.

Shame Sega America had the mess up it up

Comment

Originally posted by disco-tom
            L:

*disco-tom points and sniggers at Puzzle dude for having that game...

I actually liked Decap Attack

:ducks:

Oh and Duddy you might want to rehost the pic at the start of this thread. I think they're a bit annoyed

Comment

I bought this not too long back, not played it... EVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                I actually liked Decap Attack

:ducks:
                BURN HIM "grabs pitchfork"

Magical flying hat is THE best megadrive game i have ever played, it's my absolute fave (^_^)

Nothing more satisfying than jumping on the top of those bendy flagpoles to get tons of extra lives.

Comment

gah, I've forgotten how ****ing hard this game is. Got to the boss at the end of the first level and I just can't get past the ****er

Comment

Nothing more satisfying than jumping on the top of those bendy flagpoles to get tons of extra lives
                    Heh, best hidden trick ever!

Comment

Was playing this last night on the trusty GP2X (still have my original MD version but it's all packed away). It really is a timeless classic and the best platformer on the MD by a country mile, IMO. Everything is perfect; the visuals, sound, control, challenge...ahhhh. They don't make em like this anymore.

Comment

Specially when they rename it Decap Attack...
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                        X