Sega Ages on Saturn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega Ages on Saturn?

I see that there's a Castle Of Illusion/Donald Duck Sega Ages release for the Saturn - does anyone know if these are simple ports from the Megadrive or have they been twatted about with?

Thanks in advance people

Im 99.9% sure there just megadrive ports, i remember reading somewhere?Though im faaaaaaar from being a saturn expert.

Comment

Coolio, thanks mate

Comment

They are emulations of the Mega Drive games or so I believe. The are 100% no different than the originals put it that way.

Yakumo

Comment

Excellent, cheers Yakumo.

Comment

Yep they're just straight ports much like Sonic Jam. BTW does anybody know why the Saturn streams inthe music on the fly, for the likes of Sonic 1/2/3 ect ???

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda
              Yep they're just straight ports much like Sonic Jam. BTW does anybody know why the Saturn streams inthe music on the fly, for the likes of Sonic 1/2/3 ect ???
              Because it's easier than coding it in to the program. Thankfully Technosoft didn't stream the audio for it's gold pack 2 of Thunder Force. The first Gold Pack does however

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                Because it's easier than coding it in to the program. Thankfully Technosoft didn't stream the audio for it's gold pack 2 of Thunder Force. The first Gold Pack does however

Yakumo
                Ok thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
                X