Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please tell me I didn't give away a fortune...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please tell me I didn't give away a fortune...

many a year ago, when desperate for money I sold a MegaCD2 + 32 + 20-ish games for about 50quid. Reading stuff since then I've gathered a sneaking suspicion that two of the games in particular were worth a fortune. Someone please tell me that Megaman Wily Wars (megaman compilation) and Super magical hat turbo adventure aren't worth that much

Megamans worth a bit,if im thinking of the right one, but the other one isnt worth much.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf
      many a year ago, when desperate for money I sold a MegaCD2 + 32 + 20-ish games for about 50quid. Reading stuff since then I've gathered a sneaking suspicion that two of the games in particular were worth a fortune. Someone please tell me that Megaman Wily Wars (megaman compilation) and Super magical hat turbo adventure aren't worth that much
      If they were both complete with manual and in good condition, Mega Man would now be worth about ?40, and Magical Hat Turbo Adventure about, well .. a quid. So nothing to lose any sleep over.

Tirian

Comment

phew

On a side note I managed to complete all the megamans on the Wily Wars collection no problem but when I went back to play the original NES Megaman I found it incredibly difficult. Were the wily wars versions easier or have my gaming skills been softened by modern gaming?

Comment

Gaming skills softened. I used to be able to thrash Megaman 2, but these days I find it absolutely rock hard.

Comment

Willy Wars is rock hard?

Comment

Working...
            X