cheap MD (PAL & JAP) at GAMESTATION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheap MD (PAL & JAP) at GAMESTATION!

hi there people jsut wondered if anynody is after some cheap JAP MD games, they are only like ?2.99 each and if you buy one you get one free so its like ?1.50 a game!!!!! the place to go is GAMESTATION in BRUM, but i fyou d anything gimme a shout:

they have the followiong JAP MD GAMES:

midnight resistance
    Burning force
    Alexx kidd
    quakshot
    truxton
    super basketball
    eswat
    F1
    Alladin
    shadow dancer
    Raiden
    Hellfire
    Phelios
    Klax

they have also got tons of PAL stuff for ?1.99 and again buy one and get one free so that 99p a game BOXED!!! now thats cheap, if youre after any titles gimme a shout i remember whats there, well most of it!!!!!

Topic moved.

Comment

FYI Truxton would be called Tatsujin if it was Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
        FYI Truxton would be called Tatsujin if it was Japanese.
        yes yes thats what i meant man

Comment

every gamestation just about is doin the BOGOF on retro now, Coventrys has now included Dreamcast in theirs, Soul Calibur ?5 buy 1 get 1 free o_O thats just depressing

Comment

Hi mate are the jap games boxed with instructions ? If so theres a load of there I'd like (would send you a few extra beer tokens for the trouble !)

Comment

Jap Shadow Dancer and Midnight resistance could convince me not to sell my Megadrive. Give me a shout Mr Murdock if you can grab those for me!

Comment

Get in line, Seany boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                  Get in line, Seany boy!
                  i pm'd murdock about 1 nanosecond after he posted this thread mr seany,asking for the same two games as you only to be informed some gentleman had beat me too it!Hmm...I wonder who it was?;-)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
                    i pm'd murdock about 1 nanosecond after he posted this thread mr seany,asking for the same two games as you only to be informed some gentleman had beat me too it!Hmm...I wonder who it was?;-)
                    So did i

Comment

Comment

Well it wasn't me - I didn't even PM him. Oh well - will still be getting rid of MD, then.

Comment

Can anyone who uses the gamestation in barking let me know if they stock retro stuff? And if there running this buy one, get one free offer? Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
                            Can anyone who uses the gamestation in barking let me know if they stock retro stuff? And if there running this buy one, get one free offer? Many thanks.
                            I think its called the BOGOF (Buy One Get One Free) offer and most gamestation do it, but i happen to live in brum which has teh biggest gamestation store in the land and prob biggest game store in the country FULL STOP! they have like a dedicated RETRO floor and they have some wicked stuff! Youll pick AES stuff, JAP dreamcast, JAP MD, SMS, MCD, virtual boy, vectrex etc etc etc etc!!! - rumour has it they may be stocking in arcade machines to sell for XMAS!!! but they always have a neo geo arcade machine with metal slug playing for customers to have a go on!!!! Well cool!!!!

Comment

Yarrr picked up Vigilante & The Ninga for ?1.99 for the pair in this wonder deal.

The Ninja is still worth its ?9.99 retail from tha day, greatness.

Comment

Working...
                              X