• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I wonder!

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
      Hmm I wonder!
      My money's on the unboxed copy of Pinbot.

Comment

Damn that was fast. That auction is already on Wiki!

Comment

Hmm, probably a little premature - wouldn't it be better to wait and see if the seller gets paid before publicising it on Wiki? Especially since a different copy failed to sell with a $15k starting bid on eBay a couple ofmonths ago...

Comment

Ture. It does seem shockingly high tbh..much higher than previous gold carts have gone for! I guess Geoff is right..that pinbot is teh rare!

Comment

ftw?

people is CRAZY: deal of the year (for the seller obviously)

Comment

Originally posted by youtoo View Post
                Christ. Even more embarrasing, I opened the link in a practical exam where we are granted access to lap tops to print off work and the like - imagine my ****ting it when the Mario theme suddenly erupts .

Comment

lol class music

Comment

Wow look at this, I was watching it and it just shot up near the end:

http://tinyurl.com/yp25oj

Mine was £100 back in the day from Dixons, sold at a carboot to fund a Playstation in the Playstation era for £30.

So wish I'd of kept it now! I'm sure they never go for that much normally though.. surely £100 tops?

Comment

Originally posted by chaoticjelly View Post

"ELUSIVE Nintendo game catalogue" -obviously worth the price then

PS check this one out too:

Yoshi's Cookie, B.I.N. for £50. Yes, that's £50!
                      Last edited by MattyD; 29-04-2007, 10:04.

Comment

Mine was ?100 back in the day from Dixons, sold at a carboot to fund a Playstation in the Playstation era for ?30.

So wish I'd of kept it now! I'm sure they never go for that much normally though.. surely ?100 tops?
                        Was thinking of getting back into snes gaming but the prices at the moment for just the consoles are horrendous, I'm sure they didn't used to be this bad a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                          "ELUSIVE Nintendo game catalogue" -obviously worth the price then

PS check this one out too:

Yoshi's Cookie, B.I.N. for ?50. Yes, that's ?50!
                          I saw that one and all yeah.. don't recall ever casting my eyes on that title on SNES before.. then again I only normally buy my SNES games in the wild.. eBay is such a chore for these cardboard-box games..

Originally posted by neil2k
                          Was thinking of getting back into snes gaming but the prices at the moment for just the consoles are horrendous, I'm sure they didn't used to be this bad a few months back.
                          Hmm they seem to ebb and flow.. SNES always goes for a fair bit though.. its that bit harder to find I suppose.. on the other hand you have Megadrives which go for dirt cheap in auctions.. supply and demand I guess me boyo.

If your after a loose console I can do you some sort of decent modded package.. I have some spares lying around I could do with offloading soon..

Comment

If your after a loose console I can do you some sort of decent modded package.. I have some spares lying around I could do with offloading soon..
                            Just wondering (sorry to go OT) but is it possible to mod a UK NES to be region free and 60hz? What about a smegadrive (I know you can just cut the cart slot but some of the games I want to import have region protection)?

Comment

Picked up a boxed (Pal ) console yesterday for ?20 with a couple of controllers, but would consider a modded one it would save me having to use the adapter.

Comment

Working...
                              X