Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get it? It's just a plug for your own auction, no?

There's no price there. Infact there's no anything

Comment

Well, since it's not on eBay - either in active or closed autions, and it is in the Digital Press "Buying and Selling" thread, I think someone probably hasn't read the FAQs on this site .. or the first post in this thread.

Tirian

Comment

£50 for a mug anyone?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PANZER-DRAGOON...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Think you would have to be a mug to buy it at that price.

Comment

With the game maybe, but its just like any other mug, if I brought that into work, some asshole would use it and break it lol

Comment

That's not unreasonable.

lol at the guy offering ?40!

Comment

Originally posted by zikuta View Post
                picture
                Lol. If it ain't sealed and signed by the man......

Comment

Oh, come on wheelaa .. everyone has a signed and sealed Darxide. Me personally, I've got twenty of 'em.

The trouble is, you can't read the lovely instruction book when the game is sealed. Therefore the book must be worth about a grand.

Comment

Only 20. I'm shocked Joel, shocked. DB got cramp from signing all my copies.

Trouble is you can't play the game either when its sealed! But it does have super fap potential, I know . It just wouldn't be the same fapping over a manual previously pawed by the hands of others, cheap and dirty like a scag hag.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NINTENDO-FAMIC...QQcmdZViewItem

Laughed my tits off. Bargain!!

Comment

i had a query on this guys shipping costs:

Shipping Terms
                        Other destinations:$405.00 for this auction or $405.00 if shipped with another auction.** (Europe and South America only.All others send email for shipping fee.)

he got back to me and stated he wont ship outside the US, even though his auction listing states otherwise

14 neo geo cd games

Comment

What a rip off ... don't you know anyone in the US that could forward it on? If you got a good enough price on the auction it could be worth it - the US shipping looks pretty reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
                            What a rip off ... don't you know anyone in the US that could forward it on? If you got a good enough price on the auction it could be worth it - the US shipping looks pretty reasonable.
                            yeah i thought about that - but it would have been an opportunist buy anyway on the hpe they went for a cheap price

got most of them anyway

Comment

Working...
                            X