X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know that, interesting Mayhem. Thanks

Comment

yeh but look whose bidding on it a guy wid zero feedback!!! also these carts can be bought for like ?14.99 at gamestation so who the heck would pay ?100???????-hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-very suspicious

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
        Legit release, it was for the SNES and Gameboy (in terms of "Nintendo Classics") in a similar way to what we now know as Player's Choice on the Cube, and Platinum for the Playstations.

The game reached a certain sales level (either 500k or million, can't recall) and was reissued in this packaging. I know Zelda:LttP also comes like this too.
        I've got a Links Awakening on tha gameboy in the red packaging too.

Comment

Jesus. There is a red copy of this in my local indie. Should pick it up and make myself some of that sweeeet, sweet mwoney.

Comment

My Gamestation had about 3 or 4 of those in, either there is something funny about that auction or there are some stupid people on ebay, take your pick.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Are sealed nes games really that sought after?? It also looks like the seller could've sealed it him/herself..

Edit: found this from the same seller: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

I remember playing one of these in Cyprus in ayia napa once but is it an official nintendo arcade release?
              Last edited by kyo_244; 05-01-2006, 11:49.

Comment

Thats a re-seal isnt it?

Comment

Could be.. Looks a bit dodgy!

Comment

ok i admit it, i didnt think one existed for the master system but this is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/sega-master-sy...QQcmdZViewItem

maybe anagrama has one and can tell us more ***role ANAGRAMA***

Comment

what makes it more amazing there seems to be another (complete) which has a BUY IT NOW PRICE of ?99.99!!!

Comment

Now that is ridiculous. Do people even buy Action Replay's anyway?

Comment

i dunno man that is weird or plain stupid man, dont ask me.

Comment

?180 wtf.

I have a few for the md..nothing special..but the dead code generator in AR2 is alright (for extra sonic 2 level, other interesting stuff)

Comment

How about ?21 for a random cart

Comment

looks like he's just trying his luck..

Comment

Working...
                                X