Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got to be ****ting me. People need their heads examined. I love the game personally and it's fairly rare but usually goes for about ?50, but why pay that when you can pay 3 times that amount.
    Last edited by moonwhistle; 06-04-2008, 22:03.

Comment

*looks out the window*

Not even full moon ...

*shakes head*

Comment

Wt....??

Condition: New
        "Everything in the auction is new and unused"

Except it all comes factory sealed, so you've unwrapped it all just for the photos? I don't think so. It's used. £66 for a used trigger heart? Blimey. Unless the direct version normally goes for a lot more....

Also, doesn't it come with a Sega Amusements coin and a box for it all?
        Last edited by charlesr; 07-04-2008, 08:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
          Mega CD mentalism ...

I expect to see a few more copies of this suddenly surfacing ... a copy of Adventures of Batman and Robin sold for less than this recently - and ABR is easily rarer!

I reckon there have been more copies of AB&R on ebay in the last 2 years than Syndicate.Syndicate is very very rare.I think people get a bit mislead by The PAL Mega cd Library as far as AB&R is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

Except it all comes factory sealed, so you've unwrapped it all just for the photos? I don't think so. It's used. £66 for a used trigger heart? Blimey. Unless the direct version normally goes for a lot more....

Also, doesn't it come with a Sega Amusements coin and a box for it all?
            I've opened a game only to never play it as it was on the PS2 HD already... but yeah it's unlikely that copy was never used unless he had the other version.

The coin was just an extra Yakumo threw in with all the copies he sold IIRC and there's no need to keep the shipping box. £66 isn't an unreasonable price for ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhaforever View Post
              I reckon there have been more copies of AB&R on ebay in the last 2 years than Syndicate.Syndicate is very very rare.I think people get a bit mislead by The PAL Mega cd Library as far as AB&R is concerned.
              Hmm, I'm not so sure. I've had at least three copies of Syndicate and seen many more. I've never managed to get my hands on a copy of ABR for love nor money. Of course, I've never been willing to pay over ?100 for a Mega CD game, which might explain it.

Comment

I've seen syndicate in the wild (didn't realise it was rare at the time) but never seen AB&R.

Comment

In my experience, especially from 2002-2005 when I was collecting MCD games, Syndicate came up maybe 4-5 times but ABandR only once or twice. Seen a couple of ABandR since I must admit!

Swings and roundabouts. Remember the Italian seller who found the box of Megaman the Wily Wars - still got him to thank for that one.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by superstarbeejay View Post
                    I've seen syndicate in the wild (didn't realise it was rare at the time) but never seen AB&R.
                    I Dont even think Syndicate was released in the UK.I have only ever seen it on the German Ebay.Might be wrong though.

Comment

Just for the record there are 3 ABR on ebay at the moment!(although they want a fortune for it)

Comment

Originally posted by Bhaforever View Post
                        I Dont even think Syndicate was released in the UK.I have only ever seen it on the German Ebay.Might be wrong though.
                        No, you're probably right. I didn't even note what country it was from or look at it. Any idea how many copies are know to exist?

Comment

The Syndicates that I've had have come from Germany (2 copies) and the UK (1 copy). Most of the other copies I've seen have been in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine View Post
                            I've opened a game only to never play it as it was on the PS2 HD already... but yeah it's unlikely that copy was never used unless he had the other version.

The coin was just an extra Yakumo threw in with all the copies he sold IIRC and there's no need to keep the shipping box. ?66 isn't an unreasonable price for ebay.
                            Ah thanks for the info about the coin. Also I just noticed that the shipping box isn't branded, unlike the similar Under Defeat box which had the "Sega Direct" branding on it which presumably would make it worth keeping.

Comment

i saw syndicate for mega cd the other day in cash generator

was missing book though, should of got it but didn't have cash on me..

probably would of been another nice earner like the marko football game i sold for 92 quid and paid 1 quid for

Comment

Working...
                              X