Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruddy hell! Thats crazy prices for the megamans. Seems a bit fishy....

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
      Does indeed seem a bit fishy lol, Those proces are crazy!!!!!!!! I saw a better condition complete pal megaman x2 go for £100 last week on there and I thought that was a silly price!

BTW, are megaman x2 , x3 or 7 as good as megaman x and are they pretty much the same?
      Last edited by yesteryeargames; 16-05-2008, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
        Does indeed seem a bit fishy lol, Those proces are crazy!!!!!!!! I saw a better condition complete pal megaman x2 go for £100 last week on there and I thought that was a silly price!

BTW, are megaman x2 , x3 or 7 as good as megaman x and are they pretty much the same?
        I'd say X2 is better, and X3 is worse. But X2 and X3 are pretty similar to X1, while 7 is from the old MM series, and a different game at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
          Hmm .. you mean something like the fact that the only feedback that the winning bidder has is from that same seller?

Worst. Shill. Bidder. Ever!

Comment

Holy moly, I've got a complete x2 sat here somewhere. Last time I looked at prices they were nowhere near that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
              Hmm .. you mean something like the fact that the only feedback that the winning bidder has is from that same seller?

Worst. Shill. Bidder. Ever!
              Just wondering but why would someone put up items only to 'buy' them with their own fake accounts? Presumeably it's either money laundering or just retro willy waving? I know there's this guy in the USA who has one of those gold NES competition carts who puts it up on ebay as a BiN for tens of thousands of dollars every now and then just to show it off.

Comment

i was looking for a game called kula world on the ps1 and a seller wanted £100 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KULA-WORLD-Pla...QQcmdZViewItem
                for it 0_0 no way!

Comment

Originally posted by huyi View Post
                  i was looking for a game called kula world on the ps1 and a seller wanted ?100 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KULA-WORLD-Pla...QQcmdZViewItem
                  for it 0_0 no way!
                  I downloaded this to my PS3 for only ?3.49.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
                    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SLAP-FIGHT-MD-...QQcmdZViewItem

Umm ... isn't this a teeny bit over the odds, even for Slap Fight?

And this is DEFINITELY crazy money for Motherbase:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-Rare-PAL...QQcmdZViewItem

I too was watching these auctions and couldnt believe the prices!
                    Prices I dont really want to be paying myself, but obviously some do

I wasnt aware Slap Fight fetched such an insane price... I know its one of the rarer ones, but wow...

Comment

Originally posted by simsini View Post
                      I downloaded this to my PS3 for only ?3.49.
                      i like something that i can hold in my hands and is physical, not digital :S

Comment

You won't get Kula World cheap. Unless you're lucky. I found two copies in Cash Generator once for £1 each I think in 2006. Gave one to my cousin for a birthday.

eBay wanted about £60 for a copy then.

Gary

Comment

Rare game, for sure. But don't think I've seen it go for this much before. Absolutely mint condition though, by the looks, so that will have helped it along the way ..

Comment

For Auction is a copy of Daze Before Christmas for the Sega Megadrive Game has been tested and is working sweet. Games comes boxed with Manual as seen in ...

DIdn't know where else to post this that people who care might see it. IT's in New Zealand but its rare to see it complete.

Out of interest, when did this last appear on eBay, what does it go for these days? Not that sell mine, not after how long it took to get it.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
                              http://www.trademe.co.nz/Gaming/Sega...-157303107.htm

DIdn't know where else to post this that people who care might see it. IT's in New Zealand but its rare to see it complete.

Out of interest, when did this last appear on eBay, what does it go for these days? Not that sell mine, not after how long it took to get it.

Gary
                              Is it just me or does that have a BIN of $20 AUS?

Comment

Working...
                              X