Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy VII is a top class game guys, its at least worth the money.

Gary

Comment

LOL. I didn't even make it off the first disc. Too tedious for me. These prices are another one of those mystery prices seeing as it's not even rare. I'm sure it must be at least one of the top five selling games on the system so there must be literally millions of copies in circulation.

I'm sure the price of this and a few other games are being driven by a new generation of Naruto-watching wapanese teenagers who are just growing into 'the subculture'. Just the other day I was in Blockbuster and these kids were looking at MGS4. One says to the other "What's this like then?" and the other replies "It's like Call of Duty 4" >_< It didn't occur to me until later on that they were probably not even in first school when the original MGS came out. Man I feel old

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
        LOL. I didn't even make it off the first disc. Too tedious for me. These prices are another one of those mystery prices seeing as it's not even rare. I'm sure it must be at least one of the top five selling games on the system so there must be literally millions of copies in circulation.

I'm sure the price of this and a few other games are being driven by a new generation of Naruto-watching wapanese teenagers who are just growing into 'the subculture'. Just the other day I was in Blockbuster and these kids were looking at MGS4. One says to the other "What's this like then?" and the other replies "It's like Call of Duty 4" >_< It didn't occur to me until later on that they were probably not even in first school when the original MGS came out. Man I feel old
        Ahh those were the days...go to mates house...order food...get comfy...and turn yourself into a box and chapping the wall.

I love the PS1, Resident Evil dialogue has to be some of the best ever.

"AH! A dining room!"
        "WHAT! What is IT?" "Blood, I hope this is not Chris' blood!"
        "GILL! LOOK OUT! He's insane!"

Gary

Comment

Final Fantasy VII is a top class game guys, its at least worth the money.
          Absolutely worth every penny. But there's no reason it should be that much.

And I love the dialogue in resi 1. It amazes me though, that no matter how ****ty the scripting and acting is, it's still not as bad as some big budget hollywood movies that have gone on to win awards COUGHCRASHCOUGH.

and now this;

Comment

Unfortunately that n64 collection is pal making it automatically **** & nowhere near worth that price.

Comment

I know, I mean.... You can understand, like, EVERY word in the games. Rubbish!

Comment

Never said i could but it dosen't change the fact that most pal N64 games are poor compared to the ntsc versions.

I used to own a pal N64 & having to suffer it made me see the light of importing.

Comment

I know, try playing a game in American - can't understand a ****ing word!

Comment

I understand PAL games used to be worse but I though the forum was past that now - I mean everyone on here knows!

Comment

I've been watching this auction, hoping to get a cheap price on Keio. Boy was I wrong! Does it normally go for this much?!?

Comment

The first one isn't too crazy but the second one is just nuts.

EDIT: This one however:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NINTENDO-64-CO...QQcmdZViewItem
                        Last edited by superstarbeejay; 19-06-2008, 21:07.

Comment

Im getting very bored of this eBay seller...
                          Every single image he photographs his games in, feature god knows how many rare games in the background.
                          A complete show off seller who has no intention of selling. Ive noticed quite a few of these recently...

"oops did i accidently photography my copies of Snow Bros and Gleylancer in there? I didnt realise at all that i was photographing on my games shelf"

Its almost asking to be robbed while showing off... If anything its the last thing you want to be doing, considering anyone can get his address after clicking buy it now...

A look at his about me page just emphasises what ive just written... ugh

Comment

Originally posted by superstarbeejay View Post
                            The first one isn't too crazy but the second one is just nuts.

EDIT: This one however:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NINTENDO-64-CO...QQcmdZViewItem

Thats actually a hard-ish N64 to find, the clear blue and grey one, hence the price (with it being sealed)

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                              A look at his about me page just emphasises what ive just written... ugh
                              That is cringe worthy reading. Reminds me of juvenile playground banter

Comment

Working...
                              X