This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
    Adol, just looking through your pictures, it seems like we both have different versions of Final Fight Guy. You have the one with the CD, but my copy is just in a normal case with no mention of the CD on the box. Were there 2 releases of it?
    I put the CD ON the box,it was easier for me...the box just has a little circled logo saying there is a CD,but the "big" (relatively) square mini cd case is in fact inside the game box.

Comment

Originally posted by Adol View Post
      I put the CD ON the box,it was easier for me...the box just has a little circled logo saying there is a CD,but the "big" (relatively) square mini cd case is in fact inside the game box.
      Yeah, I used to have that version years ago but the one I have now doesn't have the CD logo on the box.

Comment

Yeah, I used to have that version years ago but the one I have now doesn't have the CD logo on the box.
        What is the serial number of it? Mine is SHVC-FY.

Comment

Same as mine. SHVC-FY.

Comment

Then they made a "reprint" without the Music CD..ok..i'll get it when i can,even if it is less complete than mine,so no real interest in it though. (not even a different serial number)

Comment

Yep I believe that was the case. My FF Guy has the logo but I haven't got the CD. So if anyone has it spare...!
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

May I just say: you're a dude, Adol; albeit one with ridiculously deep pockets!

I think the rest of the SFC collectors in this thread may as well just pack up and go home: we've seen it all now!

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                  May I just say: you're a dude, Adol; albeit one with ridiculously deep pockets!

I think the rest of the SFC collectors in this thread may as well just pack up and go home: we've seen it all now!
                  Thanks
                  But I have 23 other fullsets...SFC isn't my only beloved system

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Yep I believe that was the case. My FF Guy has the logo but I haven't got the CD. So if anyone has it spare...!
                    When i'm aware of a different (it is the case for 3-4 titles,like 4 Jin Mahjong or Super Sokoban,even Gegege no Kitaro) title (like Final version),i try to get both titles.Because they generally have different boxes and serial numbers.

I got (not pictured) Super Formation Soccer 95 EXTRA PACKAGE, and Super Formation Soccer 96 EXTRA PACKAGE as well..looks like the same game then original,but different box. Unlike Super Formation Soccer 94 Final Data,who got different teams.

But i didn't think that Capcom would reprint the FF Guy WITHOUT the Audio CD.Interesting

Comment

I was always on the impression the audio cd for FF Guy was pretty hard to find?

The only time i've seen the cd on ebay was by itself and i didn't wanna pay 25quid for it

Comment

Originally posted by KusoGaki View Post
                        I was always on the impression the audio cd for FF Guy was pretty hard to find?

The only time i've seen the cd on ebay was by itself and i didn't wanna pay 25quid for it
                        Oddly, I've seen more complete CD copies than I have of the version I have.

Comment

I agree with you.I mean: I've seen more "audio cd inside" versions,than yours.
                          But 90% of the time,those versions don't have the Audio Single CD.

Comment

Soooo .... I think that the real point is being missed here. Adol's Famicom "fullset" isn't really a fullset at all!! He's missing the Final Fight Guy reprint, with no audio CD

In which case, I make an offer of $1000 for the whole lot. It's not a fullset, so I think I deserve the discount ...

Comment

Ah ok, i have the same box as yours.
                              Hadn't realised this box was harder to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
                                In which case, I make an offer of $1000 for the whole lot. It's not a fullset, so I think I deserve the discount ...
                                Yeah,right

Comment

Working...
                                X