Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess as soon as one unremarkable but old game does go for over the odds on ebay, there is some sort of cascade effect and more people stick them up for the same kind of money.

Comment

it seems Saturn games are now going for silly money...

Comment

That's annoying, I sold mine a couple of years back for about £25 T_T

Oh well...

Comment

Meh Deep Fear is one I want to play... Whats the verdict on it guys?

Comment

You could borrow a copy of mine !! for £80 quid

It is just like RE. The gamer has to run around solving puzzles, finding keys and unlocking doors, and fight mutated creatures. Reloading your ammo is easier because all you have to do is find a supply room. Save points are similar to RE's typewriters except that they are air chargers. These air chargers also bring a new aspect to survival horror -- air supply. As the hero, you have to constantly refill the air supply, which adds a fun new twist to this tried and true formula. The controls are just like RE, which I personally have no problem with.

Like RE, the graphics compose of rather ugly low resolution 3-d characters on beautifully detailed prerendered backgrounds. Camera angles sometimes abruptly switch, which may catch the gamer off guard. It is everything you would expect from RE. Even the animations are very similar with regards to the hero's movement and the mutant creatures' death animation.

And the musics not bad either, it's not a ten,it's more like a solid 8 for what it does.

Comment

I started it and never got into it. My view was if you're going to play something like it, you may as well play some of the Resi's.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                Like Nintastic said it isnt bad by any means.

Do you have a Jpn Saturn??

Your welcome to borrow mine if you do.
                Speach is in English but all Txt is Japanese so when it asks you to solve a puzzle it becomes slightly more difficult while you try to figure out what the hell your meant to do lol

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Do you have a Jpn Saturn??

Your welcome to borrow mine if you do

Thanks for the offer bud! My Saturn is pimped with a Chip, 4 in 1 Cart and 50/60hz switches so ill just download it and see what I think

Cheers for the good mini review too Marcus, im a big fan of RE, so im suprised I havent looked into this before!!!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sega-Mega-CD-and-Megadrive-2-8-games-rare-cd-games_W0QQitemZ150321065337QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_V ideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles?hash =item150321065337&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=6 6%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Not so shocking but a great wee bundle of MCD games!

Zag

Comment

Will keep an eye on it; they live only down the road from home haha

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
                        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sega-Mega-CD-and-Megadrive-2-8-games-rare-cd-games_W0QQitemZ150321065337QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_V ideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles?hash =item150321065337&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=6 6%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Not so shocking but a great wee bundle of MCD games!

Zag
                        You git. I was really hoping that would go pretty un-noticed. Wonder how much it'll fetch?

Comment

It is a pretty decent set of games, but some of his description is rather questionable. Space Adventure is no way or form "Snatcher 2". It merely has some gameplay similarities. It's not common in the UK, but for as long as I can remember it's been pretty easy to get hold of new copies of it from Germany.

I'm betting the Lunar games are not 'never released versions', but just PAL iso image burnt onto cd ...

And I wouldn't class Keio as 'rare' per se - sought after, but not rare.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=130280286658

Comment

Working...
                            X