This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i think i said it before.

I bought radiant silvergun very soon after release.If i had only known how much it would have gone for i would have bought many copies

Comment

Well get yours shrinkwrapped at sell it as new and you'll make a killing

Comment

Nahh if i ever decide to sell it i will be at a sensible price I dont like the way games prices are so inflated very rare games i could understand but for radiant silvergun i see it far to often in auctions

Comment

honesty is the best policy......well sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
            Nahh if i ever decide to sell it i will be at a sensible price I dont like the way games prices are so inflated very rare games i could understand but for radiant silvergun i see it far to often in auctions
            Yah, i was being sarcastic/having a go at the dishonest ebay seller and his factory sealed copy lol

Comment

Think i will laminate it instead

Comment

Cool. I shrinkwrap my games in clingfilm. (No I don't)

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                  I want border down but the limit i would pay would be probably ?50
                  Ditto, but my limit is ?40 for that game. I thought I was in luck a few days ago too when I spotted the LE + Mouse Mat on VGA for ?38, but after buying it, the seller refunded me and said it had been relisted by mistake and was already sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                    Ditto, but my limit is ?40 for that game. I thought I was in luck a few days ago too when I spotted the LE + Mouse Mat on VGA for ?38, but after buying it, the seller refunded me and said it had been relisted by mistake and was already sold.
                    Bet that was very very frustrating

Comment

Totally!

Comment

Daargh, that would really boil my blood. I picked up the l.e version for 46 quid mere days after another went for 100 so i perceived it as a great find when in reality the 100 was way to much for the game in the first place!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEO-GEO-AES-ME...QQcmdZViewItem

a "good deal" considering this sucker exceeded a grand a few yrs back

Comment

WOW! A few grand?

Comment

Sunfaded spine though..

Comment

How'd i miss that?

Comment

Working...
                                X