This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
    F*ck me that's a lot for a mass-produced, platinum selling game. It always amazes me when sealed common-as-muck SNES games fetch more than, say, a sealed Border Down LE or maybe even a Taromaru.

I know, it's absolutely nuts. Now up to £310 with 4 days left

Comment

There's one of these in a second hand shop near me for £5, i'm going to buy it and make a killing!

Comment

Not a game but last weekend I decided I wanted another DC RGB SCART cable if I could find one at a sensible price. Last couple I was watching had gone at <?10 including one from a guy who was offering another one.

Bog standard, used, independent brand (no AV block), I went to bid on it 15 mins before the end of the auction and it was at ?13.50 almost double the price of the previous one! What was bizarre is that several Sega official, boxed, (allegedly) brand new RGB SCART cables, which I know are far better quality, were available for almost ?2.50 less with Buy It Now.

Some bidders are just plain barmy on eBay.
        Last edited by fallenangle; 13-10-2009, 21:55.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
          There's one of these in a second hand shop near me for ?5, i'm going to buy it and make a killing!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMSTRAD-GX4000...d=p3286.c0.m14
          If Carlsberg made NTSC-UK posts.....

F*cking brilliant find there mate

Comment

Originally posted by Oldgamingfart View Post
            I know, it's absolutely nuts. Now up to ?310 with 4 days left
            ?425 with three days left. This is f*cking madness!!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
              There's one of these in a second hand shop near me for ?5, i'm going to buy it and make a killing!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AMSTRAD-GX4000...d=p3286.c0.m14
              I messaged and asked if he was serious on this price and has since dropped it to ?50 Quids in?

One thing I have noticed recently is the shocking price of Shenmue 2. Wasn't that long ago it was selling for ?15-?20 a time but current prices are outrageous! ?50 a pop in some cases and it's not even a rare game

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
                Sega official, boxed, (allegedly) brand new RGB SCART cables, which I know are far better quality, .
                Do you? They really aren't. The official DC RGB cables are poor. I've got far better third party ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorfarius View Post
                  I messaged and asked if he was serious on this price and has since dropped it to ?50 Quids in?

One thing I have noticed recently is the shocking price of Shenmue 2. Wasn't that long ago it was selling for ?15-?20 a time but current prices are outrageous! ?50 a pop in some cases and it's not even a rare game
                  What price was it at!? I missed the madness

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                    What price was it at!? I missed the madness
                    ?500

Comment

I messaged and asked if he was serious on this price and has since dropped it to &#163;50 Quids in?
                      I also emailed him and told him Gamestation were selling them for a fiver and he said he'd rather keep it than sell it for that much. I thought hmmm, really? I'd much sooner a lady than that crock o' ****e.

Comment

&#163;500
                        Yes &#163;500 starting bid no less, not BiN ono!!

Comment

No picture, and where are the rare ones he says that are in there ? Blimming chancers they are .......

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/21-great-snes-...item3ca68b10b5

No picture, and where are the rare ones he says that are in there ? Blimming chancers they are .......
                            Marcus... I want that wasted minute of my life back please!

Comment

This one is such a rare item ... no wonder the price is high !

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                                This one is such a rare item ... no wonder the price is high !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-Mario-64...item4ceb8f0c55
                                Oh the memories. I once bought a second hand copy of this for a fiver that still had a CeX price sticker on the front. It was ?120 if I remember correctly.
                                CeX really cashed in on importing the Japanese N64.

Comment

Working...
                                X