X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8253186226

?400.00 highest offer. Right so I though I was looking at a genuine, never used SNES Allsatrs Pack.....
    Nope Box is in good condtion, plastic bags have been stored loosley in the box, you can tell by creases in teh bags . All paper work, warranty cards etc seem ok condition then the snes itself....... yellow for ****s sake.
    A mint Snes with yellowing on.

That Snes unit has never seen Mint.
    Talk about being a load of **** auction Clearly been used and subject to sunlight and/or smoke on the console itself.

So don't bid if you have money to burn or like boxes in good condition. I might just offer that guy ?25.00 Mint hahahahhahaha

Comment

That's f-ing crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoClaret
        I guess someone got one hell of a deal, someone didn't know what they were selling or its a real good copy/bootleg/conversion.

I would be very wary about buying a Metal slug as they can be replicated fairly easily and some asian bootleggers could be making a small mint as if done to a high standard it would be very hard to tell the difference.

Maybe tho it was just a good deal. do you have a link to the auction ?
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/METAL-SLUG-AES...QQcmdZViewItem

I think someone from these forums won it

Comment

Originally posted by pentarou
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/METAL-SLUG-AES...QQcmdZViewItem

I think someone from these forums won it
          thats a conversion - without doubt

i hope it isnt, especially for ?330 - but the manual is giving it away

Comment

Could be the flash, but the colour of the cart sticker looks off too.

In any case, those are terrible pictures to be using for a game like that. Even if it's genuine, I'm not surprised the bidding finished as low as that.

Comment

Not a game as such, but WTF?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoClaret
                lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8253186226

?400.00 highest offer. Right so I though I was looking at a genuine, never used SNES Allsatrs Pack.....
                Nope Box is in good condtion, plastic bags have been stored loosley in the box, you can tell by creases in teh bags . All paper work, warranty cards etc seem ok condition then the snes itself....... yellow for ****s sake.
                A mint Snes with yellowing on.

That Snes unit has never seen Mint.
                Talk about being a load of **** auction Clearly been used and subject to sunlight and/or smoke on the console itself.

So don't bid if you have money to burn or like boxes in good condition. I might just offer that guy ?25.00 Mint hahahahhahaha
                "Super Nintendo console Mint condition no yellowing anywhere no dents cracks ect all four rubber feet on bottom intact, multi out cover on rear still there 10/10"

Apparently

Whoops, double post. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Distant Cousin
                  Not a game as such, but WTF?!?!
                  *stunned*
                  that's insane...don't think the buyer is going to pay that amount of money! that's insane!!!

Comment

The seller has no f-ing feedback!!

Comment

Obviously "stroudy" is just biddin on this for a laugh and driving the price up. Thats a truly disgusting price

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
                        Obviously "stroudy" is just biddin on this for a laugh and driving the price up. Thats a truly disgusting price
                        some people take is seriously

wasnt a man katana'd to death in Korea of the sale of a adventure game save

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                          some people take is seriously

wasnt a man katana'd to death in Korea of the sale of a adventure game save
                          Judging by the bid history i'd say their all jokers, with feedback of either zero, 1 or 2. That stroudy has been bidding in increments of ?1000!

Comment

They'd have to be, to do that! How can they be serious?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

somebody please explain.

Comment

What an idiot.

He's put the pictures there to download for free! Why would anyone want to pay?

Comment

Working...
                                X