This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
    No you didn't, you came on here saying you thought it "should be posted up" in another thread, which it shouldn't have. So don't act the innocent. Nintastic isn't alone with his opinion, you're pretty see through.
    Fine. Next time I happen across a rare game, I'll chuck it in the bin. What is wrong with some of you people? lose out on the bid ???

Comment

Blah, blah, blah. I'm already bored of you after less than ten posts on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
        Blah, blah, blah. I'm already bored of you after less than ten posts on the forum.
        edit. I am sorry for posting the link to the auction, I didn't know it was against the rules and I got carried away in my own excitement. I read these forums all the time and never thought I would own a collectible game myself, so when I found Matterhorn amongst a box of Atari 2600 games in my loft, I lost it a little.

Also, I was rather drunk last night due to a party we had. I know I shouldn't post on forums when drunk since I always make a tit of myself. Sorry.
        Last edited by Dave3622; 03-05-2010, 07:46.

Comment

Hey, can't we all get along here! Sure the first post was an eBay link, but personally I found it quite interesting. It's not often we see something that isn't Sega/Nintendo/NEC/Neo Geo fetching a shocking price.

I know it was against rules within the forum, but jeez can't we leave it be. Let's give the guy a chance to redeem himself over such a rule.
          I think I fell victim to the same rule when I first stumbled upon this forum.

Comment

Well said that man.

Comment

Well said that man.
              Enjoy league 1

Comment

Yeah easy to make mistakes. I'm sure if he was spamming similar threads all over the place it would be a problem but seems a genuine mistake.

Comment

Well, he's apologised so fair enough. But coming on to a forum with your first few posts being full of attitude and insults (even if they have now been edited out) isn't any way to make a good first impression in my book. Just another NTSC storm in a teacup.

Comment

To get back on topic and just for Adam , here's a c64 game for you all,

Comment

Didn't know what thread to put this in. This clown is selling loads of roms and seemingly the listings aren't getting pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                        Didn't know what thread to put this in. This clown is selling loads of roms and seemingly the listings aren't getting pulled.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/tennisball35/...&_trksid=p4340
                        Looks like a gonner now, 0 auctions.

Anyway, my contribution, what's with the SCPH-1002 Playstations for more than, well 50p
                        (this one is BIN 25+p&p)
                        Ok, so it's not a small fortune, but this is just a console, no leads, no games,and there are a few from different sellers. This was the biggest selling console in it's day and all...

Comment

The early PS1 models are regarded quite highly by audio enthusiasts, there actually better than a lot of high end CD players so thats probably why they still fetch a decent price.

Comment

Lol. I sold an MVS carton for £21.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
                              The early PS1 models are regarded quite highly by audio enthusiasts, there actually better than a lot of high end CD players so thats probably why they still fetch a decent price.
                              Are they the same early models that play import games straight out the box, no moddin'?

Comment

Those are the launch models. SCPH-100X. Anything after used cheaper parts.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X