Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would anyone want pictures in the first place?

Comment

I'm lost. Why the hell would anyone want the pictures anyway? I'm bitter with ebay at the moment after having lost the last 6 auctions i've been bidding on.

Comment

doesnt he say that email him and he will sell???? i dunno what the heck he's trying to do TBH.

Comment

I don't understand either....

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
            I'm lost. Why the hell would anyone want the pictures anyway? I'm bitter with ebay at the moment after having lost the last 6 auctions i've been bidding on.
            dont be so tight then

makes me laugh what some people will try and sell

Comment

Originally posted by eBay auction item#8254737402 / bailey_h
              Euro collection for sale. All original SNK and complete with baggies and manuals, condition mint plus to new. No "stamps" on inserts or manuals. All items bought over last few years from Shawn, Kiselgof, Tarma, Bahamut, Real Bout Maniac to name but a few Neo-Geo.com forums members. Ebay sale price is for 3 pictures only of collection not actual items so I avoid Ebay fees. Send your offers via email if interested. Further detailed pictures can be sent of individual items.
              I hopehe's just trying to draw attention for the actual items he's trying to sell. he only placed the pictures online in an auction...noone will bid on that but if you are interested in buying the cartridges then you can e-mail him. In effect he is selling the games outside of eBay while using the eBay search engine to promote his merchandise?!?!?

his statement is confusing!!!

Comment

He's just trying to avoid ebays fee.

The auction is a fake, its their purely to advertise the fact that he is selling his collection and if anyone wants to buy the actual games then they should do business outside of ebay via email.

Edit:
                Eretsua beat me too it :P

Comment

Isn't this the dude who keeps advertising Neo Turfmasters with an enormous reserve?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEBI%3AIT&rd=1

what a bargain man, AES stuff has become well cheap, i guess now is the time to buy!

Comment

Originally Posted by howlin-murdock vbmenu_register("postmenu_721245", true);
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

what a bargain man, AES stuff has become well cheap, i guess now is the time to buy!
                      Not really they are all **** games to be honest, I've been down that road you may aswell buy a few exspensive good games than a load of cheap common crap games. Ideal if you want to amass a large collection though.

Comment

I think this dracula x sounds a bit dodgy. After all the nice screenshots and glowing text you've got a broken image link and a little snippet saying "Includes case, but no manual.", and it's being pushed up to the price of a near-mint copy. Someone's gonna be gutted if it comes without the cover/manual.
                        Last edited by Tychom; 26-01-2006, 11:53.

Comment

cdr methinks

Comment

Originally posted by pentarou
                            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/METAL-SLUG-AES...QQcmdZViewItem

I think someone from these forums won it
                            It was me that won it, it arrived today .

Buster- It certainly looks legit, I know what you mean though, the colours on the manual in the photo aren't right, but it must be due to the flash, as the colours in the manual are darker/richer than in the photo.

It isn't mint, but i didn't really expect it to be tbh. I really don't know why it finished as low, maybe because it's just after christmas, or just because no-one was looking for the game?

Comment

**** me that's a bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by crazymadone
                                It was me that won it, it arrived today .

Buster- It certainly looks legit, I know what you mean though, the colours on the manual in the photo aren't right, but it must be due to the flash, as the colours in the manual are darker/richer than in the photo.

It isn't mint, but i didn't really expect it to be tbh. I really don't know why it finished as low, maybe because it's just after christmas, or just because no-one was looking for the game?
                                i've owned a conversion Slug and manual and that absolutely looks identical to the one i owned

i bet its a fake, sorry pal - but the best way to be sure is to open it

the manual i had with mine had an epilepsy warning and everything

even the insert felt better than normal ones

or ask him about its history, if he has paid a kings ransom for it he would have know who he bought it from and trace it back
                                Last edited by buster_broon; 26-01-2006, 19:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X