This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
    You can only really laugh at this. It was so cheap for a while as well...selling for well under what it was worth. Sad times.
    It's only ever worth what people are willing to pay for it. I would bet that Theme park auction is an anomoly and its value will plummet again soon. Expecially since it a pretty rubbish game and you couldn't give it away on other platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
      You can only really laugh at this. It was so cheap for a while as well...selling for well under what it was worth. Sad times.
      Too right. I saw it goe for under £25 in an auction a couple of years back.

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      Why the hell are these crappy games on MCD suddenly selling for so much? It's not as if the sytem was a massive success in the UK on release, so there can't be that many people buying out of happy memories can there?
      One word: Spence. And I'd hardly call Shining Force CD or Snatcher, which are two of the most over-priced MCD games, crappy in any sense of the word.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
        One word: Spence. And I'd hardly call Shining Force CD or Snatcher, which are two of the most over-priced MCD games, crappy in any sense of the word.
        I don't think he meant those specific games.

Comment

I was talking about theme park, as in the listing, I never mentioned shining force or snatcher?

Comment

I am the only one that loves Theme Park?

Comment

Apologies all, a bit off topic since this is about a laptop but.... is this guy for real????!!! It's a cheap piece of old tat and he's trying to get a grand for each one!! He's got 300 of them as well. Someone's well and truly had him over. 128meg ram!! 2gig drive storage!! Wooo!!

Am i missing something here? Isn't a budget netbook about a tenth of the price yet ten times better?

Comment

Originally posted by oldskool View Post
                I am the only one that loves Theme Park?
                Not at all, i love theme park. Thought it went a bit pants on the more recent versions where you could take a 'virtual stroll' in your park but loved the earlier no nonsense versions. I even liked the stripped down megadrive version.

Comment

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                  Apologies all, a bit off topic since this is about a laptop but.... is this guy for real????!!! It's a cheap piece of old tat and he's trying to get a grand for each one!! He's got 300 of them as well. Someone's well and truly had him over. 128meg ram!! 2gig drive storage!! Wooo!!

Am i missing something here? Isn't a budget netbook about a tenth of the price yet ten times better?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-Mini-Laptop-...#ht_3119wt_920
                  But hey! He sold 15 of'em already! Must be because of The Windows CE and USB 1.1 Also love that he's a top rated seller with only 266 / 99.3% in feedback score.
                  I got 331 / 100% Where the hell is my top rating

Comment

Anyone willing to get one over "Spence" should report this blatent GBA he's selling, look at the cart label!

Comment

Originally posted by losersclub View Post
                      Anyone willing to get one over "Spence" should report this blatent GBA he's selling, look at the cart label!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YOSHIS-ISLAND-...item255d96d2e6
                      No nintendo seal on either the box, manual or cart either.

Guess this guy would piss himself if he knew it got an even rarer sequel! This guy has a ton of joke xbox auctions.

Out of interested does anything on the xbox, bar Steel Battalion go for over £20? Only seems like Morrowind GOTYE and rather oddly the halo games together.
                      Last edited by S3M; 24-09-2010, 17:46.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                        No nintendo seal on either the box, manual or cart either.

Guess this guy would piss himself if he knew it got an even rarer sequel! This guy has a ton of joke xbox auctions.

Out of interested does anything on the xbox, bar Steel Battalion go for over ?20? Only seems like Morrowind GOTYE and rather oddly the halo games together.
                        I've seen that seller before, he's a total idiot. He has hundreds of rubbish old games and sky high prices, I believe that's his business model.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                          I've seen that seller before, he's a total idiot. He has hundreds of rubbish old games and sky high prices, I believe that's his business model.
                          Maybe he's relatated to spencer?

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                            Maybe he's relatated to spencer?
                            an alter-ego perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                              This guy's on a different level to spence. This guy is far funnier!! Spencey's calculation is pretty much, what the item's worth then double it. At least it's desirable stuff though, multimega's, sega 3d glasses, rare mega cd etc.

This idiot's got stuff like ps1 brian lara and bomberman for ?20+.

Comedy gold!!

Comment

This chap/chapess has got 109 auction listings ending in the next few hours and they'll be scratching their heads as to why they haven't received a single bid on any of the items. Top prize goes to a £28.99 start on sega saturn fighters megamix. Why would anyone bother wasting their own time putting up their listings at these stupid prices??

Comment

Working...
                                X