Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, assuming the slug 1 was genuine, i'd still want them all for under £2k.

That said, i'd want them all for under £2, but that's never going to happen.
    Last edited by Colin; 05-01-2011, 14:17.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
      Agreed, assuming the slug 1 was genuine, i'd still want them all for under ?2k.

That said, i'd want them all for under ?2, but that's never going to happen.
      Metal Slug Collection on Wii might be your best bet

Comment

Don't misread that as me actually wanting them, I have all the MVS versions for my cab, the AES went last year.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
          I think the people who bang on about it are mostly those who own it and want to either justify the price or keep it inflated.
          Totally agree with you guys RR really is not the SNES's finest hour and one that I find hard to justify the price for it. Give me Contra any day of the week over it.

Comment

Some lunatic bought (paid?) it for £600/$930 though. Don't think much of that '9.5/10 condition' either.

Comment

I'm a Manfred Trenz fan, so I wanted a copy of RR. I like it... sure it's not hyper brilliant but it's a fairly decent game imo. And I did "only" pay 130 Euros for my CIB copy...
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

yet another bargain, for you japanese ps2 collectors.....

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PS2-SILENT-HIL...item2c59de5190

yet another bargain, for you japanese ps2 collectors.....
                  Wow so is it quite rare over there or are they just trying their luck?

Comment

That's the re-release with an extra scenario added, still way over priced though. The first release should be under ?10 and the re-release between ?15-25 last time I checked.

Comment

Wow so is it quite rare over there or are they just trying their luck?
                      A misprice or LOOK AT MY STORE/attention seeking style price surely. Here's a Japanese auction for a used copy with a day and a half to go if you want to compare -
                      Last edited by mezzanine; 06-01-2011, 20:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        I'm a Manfred Trenz fan, so I wanted a copy of RR. I like it... sure it's not hyper brilliant but it's a fairly decent game imo. And I did "only" pay 130 Euros for my CIB copy...
                        I was wondering how much crossover Commodore/SFC appeal there was for RR. It's not enough that it's a rare game, there has to be demand as well.

I'm not one to talk - I bought an overpriced copy of Gulkave on the MSX (from an annoying seller on Yahoo who floods that section with the same 800 items a week, which just encourages that sort of thing) a few weeks back just because I'm a Compile fan. Bloody archaic game otherwise, even for 1986 despite some clever gameplay.
                        Last edited by mezzanine; 06-01-2011, 20:49.

Comment

Not ebay http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...condition=used
                          but seriously are they sure?

Comment

But if you read the listing, it's for the uber rare "arari ST". Class.

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine View Post
                              I bought an overpriced copy of Gulkave on the MSX (from an annoying seller on Yahoo who floods that section with the same 800 items a week, which just encourages that sort of thing) a few weeks back just because I'm a Compile fan.
                              When you say Compile, are you refering to the Developer/Publisher?

I am not very well educated with games brought to you via Compile, however one of my favourite GBA games is by them;

Gulroz Chang Poo, otherwise known as Guru Logi Champ. Such a great game

Apologies if I have miss-read what you said haha

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine View Post
                                A misprice or LOOK AT MY STORE/attention seeking style price surely. Here's a Japanese auction for a used copy with a day and a half to go if you want to compare -
                                Ah cool must say I kinda like their box art for the re-release with Inner Fears, not as subtle as our box art of course, but nice having James and Maria either side on the box
                                Last edited by Catmoo; 07-01-2011, 06:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X