This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidFallows
    What's even more ridiculous is the fact that I'm thinking of buying it over paying my already overdue council tax!! And I have a copy of that CD anyway!!

Lunacy! HELP!!
    mate, get someone to give you a harsh slapping.

Comment

Don't worry - I'm buying something much more fulfilling with my council tax money now. LOL. Mars Matrix and ThunderForce IV.

Comment

Little bit late to the party here, but I can also vouch for Joel/Tirian being one of the best traders I have dealt with, and a top fella to boot.
        I really don't understand the sniping here since he's being 100% upfront & honest about the item, which is more than you could say for a huge proportion of other eBayers...

Comment

Dave you gone to bed yet, -500 xp points for reading this thread.

WTF is this any ideas

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mega-Drive-Sup...QQcmdZViewItem

I have seen a bootleg Mario game on a sega system before but not this one....

Comment

Mate, you have not been watching closely enough. I sold an identical one on ebay a week or two ago. It went for about ?12.

Tirian

Comment

Did he make that box himself, or did Russia honestly still play Megadrive games during the N64 era (notice the N64 promo artwork rips).

Comment

?12.00 to ?50.00 big price difference tho. I'm not a MegaDrive fan so your right about not watching close enuff.

http://proproducts.org/foreveryoung/home.html

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/super-nintendo...QQcmdZViewItem

lol some people will tell you anything,

Well there isnt really a us its a me. i am 21 years old and am from england. i have been very lucky to stumble across what i have all my freinds cant believe
                the products i am selling. (there awesome) and to make it better its perfectly legal due to no production of the games why would it be illegal, the games would just fizzle out in our memory and be forgotten about forever. please feel free to email me with any questions or queries on [email protected] i will reply as promptly as possible

kind regards

This guy has set himself a nice little rom business up, and it's totally legal.......

Last edited by NeoClaret; 31-01-2006, 22:58.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoClaret
                  Dave you gone to bed yet, -500 xp points for reading this thread.
                  No mate, -1,000exp - those messers got me killed for a 4th time meaning I now have less exp than I did more than 40 hours ago.

Comment

[QUOTE=NeoClaret]?12.00 to ?50.00 big price difference tho. I'm not a MegaDrive fan so your right about not watching close enuff.

Well there isnt really a us its a me. i am 21 years old and am from england. i have been very lucky to stumble across what i have all my freinds cant believe
                    the products i am selling. (there awesome) and to make it better its perfectly legal due to no production of the games why would it be illegal, the games would just fizzle out in our memory and be forgotten about forever. please feel free to email me with any questions or queries on [email protected] i will reply as promptly as possible

kind regards

[font=Arial]This guy has set himself a nice little rom business up, and it's totally legal.......

Should this guy not be reported to nintendo/F.A.C.T ?

Comment

[QUOTE=wehrwulf]
                      Originally posted by NeoClaret
                      ?12.00 to ?50.00 big price difference tho. I'm not a MegaDrive fan so your right about not watching close enuff.

kind regards

[font=Arial]This guy has set himself a nice little rom business up, and it's totally legal.......

Should this guy not be reported to nintendo/F.A.C.T ?
                      yes, I think he should! tried finding a way to report him to eBay but couldn't find a way to do it. hope some one will nail the dude.

I agree that old games should be played and I'm not terribly against people downloading roms (you can't legally buy old games that easilly). But making a profit on the selling of material you clear do not own the right of pisses me off big time.
                      One is keeping the old games alive, the other is nothing else than theft. I admit it's a thin border but for me the defining line is "profit".

Comment

Ebay generally will not remove auctions for ROM discs like this unless the complaint comes from the copyright holder. This way they can pay lip service to the letter of the law, and still make money on the sales of the discs.

On the other hand, linking to his website where he is selling more stuff is against eBay regulations because it potentially loses them money if people buy from there instead from the auction. If you report that then his auction will most likely get removed pretty swiftly

Comment

Anyone for jerky conversion of Fatal Fury with 16 bit graphics and a repro cover?

Rare game? Yes! But you should be saving this amount of money for the real deal, complete - not this!

Tirian

Comment

Originally posted by eretsua
                            yes, I think he should! tried finding a way to report him to eBay but couldn't find a way to do it.
                            Thats ebay for you, Make the important things difficult but always happy to overcharge and make that process simple to complete.

Decent auction sites automatically remove rom cds and cdr items straight away but ebay want to put you through a farcical process as their staff aren't capable to recognise the situation.

Its what happens though when a single site is given so much credence and attention in the marketplace.

Comment

i am shocked Tirian. My copy of FFS on the PAL MCD cost me ?110 including postage from Germany late last year. I can not believe an incomplete copy has just sold for more!!!!!

ZAG

Comment

Meh.... if you shopped about a bit you could pick up an un-boxed AES unit and Fatal Fury or Fatal Fury Speacial for that type of money.

Why not have the real deal.....

Comment

Working...
                                X