• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RLLMUK is that way.

*points*
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

no one hates you at all mate.

the VGA debate always creates a stir. I just think actively wanting to participate in it, pushed a few buttons
      Last edited by dvdx2; 26-10-2012, 14:59.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        RLLMUK is that way.

*points*
        christ dont point him that direction, even gamefaqs is preferable.....

Comment

RLLMUK is that way.

*points*
          What's that supposed to mean? If you don't like it here, there's the door?

Comment

You said it bud, not me.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I have in no way offended you or anyone else and you are well out of order mate..

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                I think anyone spending over ?700 on a videogame, would seriously need re-education on the value of money in the first place.....
                //hides
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

You are the one who has taken offence pal. Don't worry, you'll learn how we roll here.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You are the one who has taken offence pal. Don't worry, you'll learn how we roll here.
                    *sigh* I've been here since 2005.. I think that's long enough to know that your comment was kind of bloody rude to say the least!! If I told someone to eff off then by all means call me a dick.. but I bloody damn DIDNT!!

Comment

I know how long you've been here. Long enough to know we don't do VGA. I never called you a dick, I called VGA a dick.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ok man whatever. We could've just agreed to disagree, I was only asking why people had such an opinion.. I don't have to agree with it.. Than all of a sudden I'm told that I'm flowering up my comments or I'm some sort of money making criminal because I'm about to sell a sealed game.. Then when I take offense by that.. I'm told that if I don't like it I can scram...

Some friendly forum this is turning out to be..

Comment

If you didn't have that Twin Snakes in your possession, would you still be bleating on about VGA?
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

No because I didnt even know they existed.. and im not bleating on about vga but the attitude in hear.. anyway im done talking.

cheers

Comment

*plays OutRun 2: SP*
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Point is we're here to play games. Take your VGA grading to sealedgameheaven or whatever.

To be fair, at least you're not opening that rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                                X